Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marketplace Wish List

If it were possible to not only have a marketplace wishlist, but also to add a 'note' for yourselves or others to see. For example, I might add the note 'for Dragon Age campaign'.
+1 from me too, I find so many little things that I can't keep track of them all
Bump!!!! This would definitely be a great new feature!!!!!!!!
Adding my vote.  It says it is in development. Do we know how long? This thread is three years old. That is painful to think about. 
James F. said: Man why is this 2 years old, it's a great idea. I've got a bunch of tiles that I really like for map-making but it's a pain finding them all again when I have the money. +1 Monique said: Really really would like such a feature. Far to often do i find something that i might find use for later, but will likely forget exists or how to find it by the time I actually need it +1 Nolan T. J. said: Over the last year the amount of Marketplace content we've had has increased rapidly. More publishers (big and small) submitting more and more content. As such, we are currently working towards an overhaul of Marketplace organization that will include this functionality. So found my answer. At least 6 months. But I want to add again to the above quotes. I have 12 tabs currently open to marketplace products I am interested in but can't currently buy. It is becoming a real hassle. I will have give up on them soon and potentially lose a lot of time finding them again.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Daniel N. said: I will have give up on them soon and potentially lose a lot of time finding them again. Or you could bookmark them in a folder called 'temporary wishlist until the Roll20 wishlist suggestion is implemented' (or something snappier ;) )...
+1. Hope this functionality is implemented soon.
+1 For Wishlist and Shopping Cart.
Nolan T. J. said: Over the last year the amount of Marketplace content we've had has increased rapidly. More publishers (big and small) submitting more and more content. As such, we are currently working towards an overhaul of Marketplace organization that will include this functionality. Hi.  Is there any update on this?  Thanks. teak
Seriously, it can be hard to find stuff that I spotted while browsing come payday. Or I'll forget one of the things I saw was awesome. Its a little sad I have to keep a notepad file called roll20 wishlist with page links to find the stuff I wanted to get. C'mon guys please add a Wishlist feature, its been a long while eh?
Just chiming in that this is a feature I'd love to see implemented as well -- came here to add the suggestion myself, but did a search first, since I figured I wouldn't be the only one.  I've currently been browsing maps and tokens that I'm interested in, have bought two sets, and have more than a dozen that I'd like to add for later.
Sorry, I didn't do a proper search and so created my own Wishlist request... Thanks to the mods for pointing me here and I've added my vote. (And I think we need Cart functionality, too!) Here was the original text of my post: -------------- I don't know how many times I've seen a product on your marketplace that I thought "Ooh, don't need that right now, but that would be cool.. I'll just favourite that or add it.. to my... wishlist? ah crap..."  And then promptly forget I've even seen it the next time I log in. Come on, you would get so much more sales and frankly you could do some analytics on it by seeing how many has Liked, or Faved, or Wishlisted (whatever you call it) an item and then you could have the occasional discount sale or such. Let the content creators also see how many people have Liked their stuff. And you can also have another Search category of "Most Liked" or such. Please let me mark those cool products and then show me my list and let me buy them once I have the need or the funds required. Thanks for your time and appreciate any UpVotes for this suggestion. Cheers!
This is so frustrating... I saw a bundle on the marketplace last week that had what was normally two separate items bundled together... They were for making maps of buildings in towns and such... Anyone know which one it is? I can't find it now and I really need it. :(
Please make this happen - I have a whole list of items bookmarked for me, plus I would love to be able to grab things that the GM's on my other games may want.
Why in the world has this "please help me spend more money" request that every other website already has not been worked on? Its getting frustrating to bookmark and track things in a separate spreadsheet.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, folks. Just popping in here for a second to let you know that the major marketplace update that happened on Tuesday morning laid the groundwork for this feature, which is currently in the Queued status, meaning it is scheduled for development. It's a big item on our internal wishlist/roadmap, so we're excited to see the technical hurdles being removed to make it happen!
Please... please... a shopping cart!
Two months since the last update, but I'm still excited for it. My players have already said they would love to help me with expenses to help enhance the games we play. Having a wishlist that other players can see and purchase as gifts would be amazing, rather than looking for something and saying "I want this". We have currently just reduced to them helping with my subscription fees, and then me using the money I save each month from that to a pool to purchase different things, but the wishlist would be far easier. Anymore updates on when we can expect the wishlist to be available?
I want to able to ignore certain creators so much. The Marketplace is filled with junk at this point and finding what I want is starting to become a burden.
Ravenknight said: I want to able to ignore certain creators so much. The Marketplace is filled with junk at this point and finding what I want is starting to become a burden. Yeah, I'd have to agree with that, too.
I’ve been using Pinterest to organize my wishlist for the time being. 
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Happy to say that this feature is moving into development. When complete, a user will be able to create wishlists that are either public or private. Once created, a user will be able to add items from a Marketplace Item's page or from the list of Search results.
Woo Hoo! :)
Hope to see this soon. +1
Kenton said: Happy to say that this feature is moving into development. When complete, a user will be able to create wishlists that are either public or private. Once created, a user will be able to add items from a Marketplace Item's page or from the list of Search results. Fantastic news! Thank you so much 😎
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
I gave up on the marketplace 4 years ago. The response time on this is a great case study for Roll20 to use for reflection and continuous improvement. 
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
The Roll20 Marketplace Search and design update released yesterday, pave the way for Wishlists in the near future.
October! Just in time to spam my family with Christmas shopping ideas :D
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Happy to say, you can now make wishlists to your heart's content.