Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Posting and Keywords not showing up

Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Howdy, I've posted a New World of Darkness game. I can pull it up on the LFG section when I search by game system. However, when I search by keywords it doesn't pull up. What am I doing wrong. What is "keywords" looking at. I have "World of Darkness" in the text of the game's description and that doesn't pull it up. However, if I do "nWoD" I see my game's posting. I'd appreciate any feedback I could get on how that system works so I can properly advertise my game. Thanks for the help!
Gid
Roll20 Team
Did you give your campaign any tags? I think keywords might be plucking words via the tagging system.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Where do you set tags? I see on the campaign details screen where to add "Playing","Time", and "Description". Can you only set tags at creation and no other time or am I just missing it?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Go to your campaign click on the edit tags button
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thank you, MK. That's where you need to go, Stephen. You can also set up tags when you create a Campaign too.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks MK and Kristin. I've got it. I was in the campaign and you have to be a level higher. How do you put spaces in tags? I see many tags are multiple words but if I try and type one manually it creates a new tag. Thanks again.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I usually use the underscore _ to connect the words.