Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

chatsetattr query

Edited 1561572340
I am using this macro for Lay On Hands. !modbattr --silent --sel --repeating_resource_$1_resource_left|-?{You have @{repeating_resource_$1_resource_left} HP left to give. How many are you using?|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10} The query works and the resource is drained correctly, but I would like to display the total selected in chat.  How do I do this? I think it's something with the --fb-content option, but how exactly do I use the  _TCURJ thing? Now I have this: !modbattr --sel --fb-header Lay On Hands --fb-content _TCUR1_ --repeating_resource_$1_resource_left|-?{You have @{Torinn|repeating_resource_$1_resource_left} HP left to give. How many are you using?|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10} It's almost there but I can't get the TCUR1 to display anything

Edited 1561573266
Okay, I got it working!  Kind of... !modbattr --sel --fb-header Lay On Hands --fb-content **_TCUR0_ HP** --repeating_resource_$1_resource_left|-?{You have @{Torinn|repeating_resource_$1_resource_left} HP left to give. How many are you using?|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10} Is there a way to display _TCUR0_ as a positive integer? So this is my final macro, I think.  I couldn't figure out how to get the positive _TCUR0_ but I worded it so that I'm not too bothered by the negative. !modbattr --sel --fb-public --fb-from Torinn --fb-header Lay On Hands --fb-content Torinn uses **_TCUR0_ HP** from his Lay On Hands pool. He has **_CUR0_** remaining --repeating_resource_$1_resource_left|-?{You have @{Torinn|repeating_resource_$1_resource_left} HP left to give. How many are you using?|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10}