I am running a homebrew Pathfinder game on Sunday, and I'm looking for one new player to fill in the party! We play weekly, 2:30 PST, and we're looking for another player to join our game. We pay for at least four hours every session, though we try for six, and usually jam for a bit afterward in chat once the session has concluded. Our game is set in variably named afterlife (Deathless Lands, Kaldeum, Definitely-Not-Valhalla) which is part of a homebrew setting. It's a sandbox where the fallen heroes romp about (or sometimes chill out in) a world chock full of adventure and war games. While the game setting definitely lends itself to having lots of combat, the players are the ones that make a point of roleplaying the whole way through. You can definitely expect great interactions with these players, in and out of character. Over eight sessions, I can definitely say they're a fine bunch here. So, as you might imagine, since this game is set in the afterlife it means the adventuring career of your character in this game begins with their heroic death. Yes, Heroic death, which would be precisely the reason you went to the afterlife home for dead heroes. Or at least, badasses that went down swinging. Or worshippers of gods of war, battle, heroism, bravery, or related subjects that died in battle and got here because that was their promised afterlife, but nobody's done that yet. Anyway, you could die at level 3 causing WAY more trouble than anyone expects of you, or go down swinging against incredible odds at level 8 if you want. Or 10th. Or 12th, but we'll have to talk about that. However you want to tell that story is fine, but the rule of thumb is Go Huge Or Go Home! And also you're going to be at the level of the party regardless of what you were at when you died. I plan on running this game for at least a year, maybe more because I'd really like to run a lot of content in this setting. Any who are interested, please PM me your discord information so I can contact you there. There will be an interview! For those curious about the game specs up front... Players must: Have a working mic to voice chat. We will be using Discord. Have a decent knowledge of the Pathfinder 1e system. Be 18 years of age or older. Agree to a policy of no distractions during the game (no Youtube, tabbing out to play other video games, etc.) Agree to a policy of sobriety (no drinking during the game; after game in post session chat is fine!) Agree to not roll evil characters. The Deathless Lands are a neutral and/or good realm. Game Specs are: Level 3 start (at xp of the rest of the party) 20 Point-buy Two traits, but no drawbacks allowed. Core, Base, and Hybrid classes are available. Summoner is not a playable class. No gunpowder classes, as there are no guns. Core races, Ifrit, Undine, Ratfolk, Catfolk, and Lizardfolk are available. These are currently the only races that are playable, for one lore reason or another. 3rd party content is not usable. Game is set in homebrew realm, not Golarion, including homebrew pantheons and worlds. Don't worry-- I have information for a lot of that! Alignment as a feature has changed DRASTICALLY. I have a whole spiel on that, too. Outsiders as you know them are not the same as from Golarion. Angels, Demons, Devils, Daemon, Inevitables, etc. etc., are replaced with morphed analogs (sometimes) instead as per the will of the realm's creators. This also means their respective planes  do not exist . Hell, Heaven, the Abyss, and other such realms don't exist. If your character's abilities rely on the fluff of any of these places (Empyrean, Abyssal, Fiendish, anything like that), it can easily be tweaked to work with the fluff of the homebrew realm we're using.