Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D-5E] [LFP] ONE SHOTS PARTY ROUNDUP

Edited 1563455754
(There is no payment required for any of my games) What i'm hoping to accomplish is find some more players (experienced and new, that's right - casuals welcome) to play some D&D during the evenings.  I want to create a group of players that enjoy combat and RP, as well just want to learn more about the awesome worlds and adventures that can be created. The idea would be to join a discord server to gather people and schedule times to play.  I have tons of adventures pre-planned with the ability to go from 1st to 20th with the same characters.  There won't be a singular through-story, but the adventures will be progressively more challenging with sweeter loot and bigger baddies every session.   It will be a small Adventuring Community of one shot adventures housed in a centralized location within Faerun of the Forgotten Realms.  There is no story continuity or "earth shattering threat" to the realm.  Just adventurers taking on missions for loot, glory, and experience. Dying with a player in game will cause an experience penalty of 25% of a level that will NEVER drop you a level, only set you at the bottom.  Players can keep their characters or make new ones at the start of each mission.  The goal will be to see if you can get all the way to 20th level or not. The central location will be a bar called "The Leaky Barrel" that provides you missions.  When the adventurers come to town before or after a mission they will have goods and services available to them, but once the mission starts - it's all on you to complete it.  If a player dies in the wild and the party brings back their unfortunate corpse, raise dead will be available in town for a fee. SIMPLE CHAR BUILDING RULES - If it's not in the Charmancer, you can't build it.  Standard Array only.  All compendiums available are shared.  Roll or take average HP's, but if you roll - you keep em.  ASI or FEATS can be selected at appropriate levels for certain classes. A Google Doc will be available so people can see which days a DM is available and sign-ups will be first come first serve for 3-5 players.  We'll always play if there are at least 3 players. My Games Have: Strong split between RP & Combat Music and FX's for immersion and mood Wide catalogue of creatures and NPC's Open access to my compendiums (Xanathar's, Volo's, PHB, Monster Manual) Numerous API scripts and macros for convenience and efficiency Friendly and helpful environment aimed at not only having fun, but also teaching mechanics Freedom of choice without being railroaded Playing evenings 7pm CST - 10-11pm CST Reply here if interested, and i'll PM you a link to our channel and server.
this sounds instreating love to join