Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dynamic Lighting Help

Ok I bought tomb of Annihilation and pulled up one of the maps and went to dynamic lighting. My players complained when they opened a door the room wouldn't be revealed unless they moved in. So I found a door and and deleted the line over it. I had a seperate page open so I could see from the players perspective. I tried to draw a new line across the door and that went bad so I hit clear drawings and all the dynamic light lines went away. How do I undo that?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Easiest way? Create a brand new campaign with the module, and use the Transmogrifier (bottom of the settings tab) to copy the problem page from the new campaign to your active one. You can delete the new campaign afterwards, or keep it around for quick fixes like this. Modules don't count against your storage.
Hello Keith T., Sorry for the delayed response. Can you verify if the suggestion from keithcurtis worked for you? Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply. I tried what Keithcurtis said and it worked great. Thank you.
Hi Keith, thank you for the update.  I'll be closing this thread now.