Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder, How do I?

I have a Ysoki Mechanic (Roboticist) on the fillable PDF, trying to duplicate to the R20 sheet.  Due to race/class and theme I get: Race: +2 Engineering, Stealth, and Survival checks (inc) Mechanic: Bypass: +1 insight bonus to Computers and Engineering skill checks (inc) Roboticist: +1 bonus to Computers checks (inc) The PDF has a Misc Mod, so on my PDF my Computers is 11 = 1 rank, class, 4 ability, 3 misc. On the R20 sheet it shows my computers as 8, I see no way on the R20 online sheet to add these.  In fact, I see no way to add any of this extra info. For reference, I do own the Core Book bundle.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Frank, the Starfinder by Roll20 sheet uses a mods field in item, buff, and ability entries to handle effects like this. Essentially, this let's you track these effects from their source instead of needing to update multiple fields when a change is made. You can find details on this system on the wiki page for the sheet, or by hovering over the question mark icon located in a mods field. Let me know if you have any other questions or stop by the sheet's forum thread if you want to ping me.

Edited 1564357874
Ah, perfect.  I think you've given me all I need... or at least enough to get started, thank you.  Discovered after the fact that there is no drag n' drop, so I'm really looking forward to the character sheet generator when its ready! Thank you.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Frank P. said: Ah, perfect.  I think you've given me all I need... or at least enough to get started, thank you.  Discovered after the fact that there is no drag n' drop, so I'm really looking forward to the character sheet generator when its ready! Thank you. Hmm, there should be feat and spell drag and drop. If it isn't working, could you check to make sure that your character sheet is not popped out into a new window? Drag and drop (and the coming charactermancer) don't work when sheets are popped out.
Scott C. said: Hmm, there should be feat and spell drag and drop. If it isn't working, could you check to make sure that your character sheet is not popped out into a new window? Drag and drop (and the coming charactermancer) don't work when sheets are popped out. OK, I see how the spells work, and some of the equipment. I was referring to classes, races and themes.  Right now its faster to kick out character on a fillable PDF and use it offline, which is OK, but not preferred. I tested a few feats, added improved init and heave weap pro, but when I removed them, it left the bonuses... so now I'm looking to fix Init via the manual entries.  Not sure if i did it wrong.