Welcome adventures, I'm Dillon and I'll be DMing this fun and unique game. I will be running this game in a homebrew world of Eldurin I've made. I've ran storm king's thunder and out of the abyss before but I've mainly Dmed homebrew games. About me &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As a DM -&nbsp; I've DMed for over a thousand hours on roll20/in person.&nbsp; I've definitely taken inspiration from Matthew Mercer from critical role. In the style of DMing and style of game I like to run. If you want to try an outlandish idea I'll tell you can certainly try. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I encourage creative solutions to problems,interacting with the environment around you in and out of combat and most importantly HAVE FUN! &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As a Person - Hello my name is Dillon and I'm 27 years old. I love being outside, trying new things and being adventurous. I also like to chill out and play video games or D&amp;D. I'm pretty much a laid back person that is also outgoing and looking to have a fun time. &nbsp; About the game * The players are 5th lvl and you would start at the same lvl with some magic items. * New and experienced players are welcome but everyone is expected to play as a team. * This is a weekly game that runs for 3.5-4 hours. * We are making this story together so feel free to make a town or area when we are making characters * We are looking for people because someone had to drop out for life reasons. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Choose a race and class using the following options from D&amp;D 5e core rules and supplements &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Player's Handbook &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Elemental Evil Player's Companion &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Volo's Guide to Monsters (Monster races are allowed.) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Xanathar's Guide to Everything &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Additional Rules &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ability Scores: 27 Point Buy &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Feats are allowed from any of the listed supplements &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Level Up Milestones for this campaign &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Potions require a bonus action to consume and an action to administer to another(House Rule) &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Here is the link to the LFG listing <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/153271/the-dragons-lair" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/153271/the-dragons-lair</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 USD per session via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Why pay to play? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It’s often hard to find games as a player on roll20, there are many players but not as many DMs and it can be even harder if you are new to the game. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DM consistency, I will arrive on time and we will complete the campaign setting. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DM quality and prep, the quality of DMs can vary. Even if you get into a game you could run into an unprepared DM or an adversarial DM. Payment also facilitates better games by allowing me to purchase/generate more content.&nbsp; Any tips are welcomed and appreciated.