Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Die roll tooltip is unformatted HTML in popped out chat

Just wondering if this bug reported last year (and before that) is anywhere on the developers' to-do list.  The bug was acknowledged as such but never fixed.  I log in to Roll20 every week hoping that this might have made it into the latest update, but so far no dice.
Hello Ken C., I have poked the devs for more information.  There are multiple known issue with popping out windows while using the table top. As a workaround, it is best to leave the chat window left on the tabletop to have the expanded roll information functionality.  As soon as we have more information we will let you know.  Thanks!
Has any dev responded to the poke?  Note that I'm not asking for the bug to be fixed soon.  I'm asking for a projected timeline.  If it is unlikely to make the to-do list any time in the foreseeable future, that would be an answer too.  Not a great answer, but at least an answer. Please set expectations. BTW, given the specificity of the initial bug report, the suggested workaround is a little like the old joke: DOCTOR: What seems to be the problem? PATIENT: My arm.  It hurts when I move it this way. DOCTOR: Well, then don't move it that way.
Hello Ken C., I am sorry for the delayed response.  The devs have looked into this issue. However, since it hasn't been shown to be gamebreaking, it is a relatively low priority issue. As such, there is not an eta on when a fix will be implemented. With that, your additional information was added to the existing ticket.  We hope that information helps. If you have any further questions, feel free to let us know. Thanks!