Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Token bars - inconsistent bubble ordering - cont'ed

Edited 1567199652
admiralnlson
Sheet Author
My other topic was locked before I even got a chance to answer, so as suggested by Dragon Dreamer , I well.. open a new thread.. to ask my follow-up question: If a decision was taken to leave "Bar1" in the center, "Bar2" on the left and "Bar3" on the right (i.e. it is considered a WONTFIX in IT terminology), then I would argue the team needs to embrace their decision and align the game settings UI with it too, like so: ==> Bar1 in the middle There is no reason to have a discrepancy between the table top and the settings UI. It's confusing. And I would argue also that the horizontal bars in the tabletop should also have "Bar1" in the middle, then. Then, both legacy users and new users can have a good user experience. Right now, new users get a very confusing experience. And that's the reason you get reports like mine every so often.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Since this is not a bug per se, (the function is not broken, merely potentially confusing), this would more properly be posted in Suggestions. I agree that it is a bit fuddled up, so I would vote for revisiting it, regardless of which solution was adopted.
Hello admiralnlson, Your other post was closed as the issue you presented was not a bug or technical issue. The information provided was to help with explaining why the Tokens are setup the way they are.  We apologize any frustration this issue has caused. As such, if you would like to see this feature changed,  we offer the   Suggestions & Ideas   forum. It is based on voting from the whole community.  This is the best area to discuss this issue. Hopefully this helps clarify a few things.  As this is not a bug nor technical issue, this post will also be closed. Thanks!