Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sleep spell API

New to pro and APIs but wanted to ask if something is even possible before i dive into trying to cobble something together; Would it be possible to automate the sleep spell? So the player could select the area they cast it in (or selects the appropriate tokens at least), and it then sorts them by HP, rolls (and shows the result in the chat) then does the math and automatically marks the effected tokens with the sleepy icon?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yes, it would be possible.  There would be some complicated parts ( targeting, dealing with immunities), but none of it is impossible.
Oh, I hadn't consider immunities... maybe this is harder than it's worth, explains why I couldn't find a pre-existing one, haha

Edited 1567466966
GM Michael
API Scripter
It's just a niche spell so it gets handled manually by most people, similar to Eldritch Blast.  At least, that's why I didn't add handling for them in SpellMaster.
Yeah, i realize that now, but SpellMaster you say? I'll have to check that out