Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Two Players Looking for D&D 5E game on Either Mondays, Wednesdays or Saturdays

Greetings and Salutations! I am Kelindel. I am a 34 year old disabled writer and former student of Theatre and English Literature who is looking for a game with my friend Lux. I've been roleplaying since I was twelve and have played AD&D, D&D 3.0 and 3.5, GURPS, RIFTS, World of Darkness of various stripes, Chronicles of Darkness of various stripes, Alternity, Stars Without Number, Fantasy Flight Star Wars.... the list goes on. I am looking for an Rp focused game with a bit of seriousness mixed in with a bit of humor. A bit of horror showing up from time to time wouldn't go amiss with me. And from my friend Lux: My name is Lux, I'm 32, and I've got several years of RP experience. Difficult to say how many, since time keeps on moving, making it hard to track. :stuck_out_tongue: I'm a team player, try to think tactically (doing a fairly good job I think?) in combat and not... I can be somewhat shy, so I tend to play characters who are either fairly inept at talking (playing to my strengths, lol) or who don't take the lead in conversations. I have a tendency to want to play things that are more odd / out there, but I'm not chained to that. I like D&D 5e a lot, have played and like aspects of CofD / WoD (not the PVP political backstabbing aspects) ... I've played a few other systems, but that's the majority of my exposure. I'm interested in a slice-of-life style game which incorporates some seriousness, some irreverence, some horror, some mystery... you get the point. A bit of everything... too much of one thing can get burdensome. Deffo not into the grimdark edgelord gritty stuff. No bigots or shitbirds. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello to you both and allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Chris, I am 27 years young and although I have only started playing D&D since 2010, I have been roleplaying for far longer beforehand.  You both seem very different, and that's what I enjoy about a group.  I have been dedicating myself to DMing for the last couple of years and have been looking to DM for a group on Roll20.  I have done some severe number crunching with 5e to help me understand a balanced length of a campaign and have also been practicing my skills in map-making and developing settlements.  Currently I'm in the works of a homebrewed setting and I would like to start by running a game formally to practice with my players:  understanding their styles of play, gathering like-minded individuals, and increasing my on-the-spot improv skills.  If either of you are interested in being players for my campaign, please feel free to message me and we'll discuss further on possible adventures.  Than you for your time.

Edited 1567690730
Er, hi! I feel a bit awkward butting in, but if this is an offer that's open to others, I might also be interested if the day and time you guys want to play ends up working out for me, as you lot sound like my kind of people. Like it says on the tin, I'm Matt. I'm 33 years old, also disabled and an aspiring writer, though I wish I had a background in theater, then maybe I could actually do cool character voices. I have about 7 years of experience with TTRPGs, primarily as a player and most of it with various editions of D&D/Pathfinder and assorted Powered by the Apocalypse systems, though I've run a few games of my own in D&D 5E and Monster of the Week. I'm that guy that usually finds himself in the role of "fill" for my previous D&D groups, so I'm pretty adaptable and flexible when it comes to characters and always feel put on the spot when asked to provide a character concept in my application message. If I haven't scared you off and you'd like to know more about me as a player, feel free to PM me and we can exchange Discord tags if you happen to use it. 
Sent you both PM's. Lets get to talking and see what we can work out for this.
Hello im Ryan but you can call me skelly im 18 and played D&D 5e for like 4-5 years now and i would be interested in playing if you are still working for players. Im good for Mondays or Saturdays any time (PST time zone). Im Skellyking #9535 on discord