It works fine on overall session XP and on NPC kills (even fooling it with fake deaths for non-kill defeats.  Yes, my players take prisoners!) For the Shaped Sheet; I changed the Player XP Attribute to xp I changed the NPC XP Attribute to xp_readable And when I go to give an individual player some RP XP bonus, clicking the "Add XP" button on the menu behind their name, it sends the chat command !xp add -LmCc20gjGjqT-SNhA-i ?{Experience} And this throws an error in my sandbox: TypeError: Cannot read property 'characters' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'characters' of undefined     at setExperience (apiscript.js:22547:52)     at handleInput (apiscript.js:22403:25)     at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:65:16)     at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:70:8)     at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12     at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560     at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)     at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546)     at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489)     at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) I'm no wiz kid, so I don't know what all that means :-( I just know it's preventing me from assigning individual character's experience in the session.