Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Player view is all black, fog of war reveal has no effect

HELP!  I have literally a few hours of prep and a lot of other things to do, and suddenly none of my players can see ANYTHING on my meticulously updated DotMM map!?!? I have reset the fog of war, I have tried deactivating the fog of war. I have logged out and logged back in.  I have turned off Fog of War on the settings. I have moved the PCs back and forth to different maps. I have done everything but make an animal sacrifice with zero effect.  As far as I can tell this was TRIGGERED BY ADDING A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.   HELP
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
See my answer to your other post here . You are likely lacking a light source, or do not have tokens set up to properly. take advantage of Dynamic Lighting
#KeithCurtisisagodinmycampaign.  Problem solved! Thanks Keith!
Hello Seth The Frank, Thank you for the update that your issue has been resolved.  I am going to close your posts now.