Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Organize Folders in "My Library" and "Journal"? (QOL Suggestion)

Hello! Could we possibly get a way to organize/alphabetize the folders we make in the image library and journal for our games? I've noticed that the Premium Assets alphabetize themselves automatically. It can become difficult not only for myself but my players as well when there are folders in a seemingly random order and they have difficulty finding the folder that contains the info they need. The folders as I currently understand them appear from bottom to top in the order they were created.This can make proper organization a bit of a challenge. I'd like to be able to put folders with highly important and/or frequently used information towards the top and folders with less frequently used info towards the bottom. If this feature already exists I apologize for posting in the wrong place and I'd like to know how to accomplish what I'm looking for. Otherwise, I'd love for this to come in a future update. It would make things for me and my players much easier. Thank you for your time!
You can change the order manually by drag&drop. Close the folder, then click and hold the + to drag it. 
Ah, thank you!
Hello Slendy McTendies, As this is already a feature of Roll20, I am going to close this post to return votes. Thanks!