Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5e] [R20] [FRIDAY] LF Players interested in a streamed game.

Hi, I'm no Matt Mercer, but I'd like to start a D&D stream. I've got 18 years D&D experience from 3e onwards and I've come up with a new world I'd love to find players for. Planning on streaming on Twitch/YouTube.I have MANY hours playing and GMing on R20. I love rich, detailed worlds, heavy RPG, but also good combat that doesn't pull punches - I play with consequences for RP and combat. :) I'd like to find 4-5 players. Webcam/Microphone essential. Interviews will happen - if we're going to stream, we need to be consistent and committed. :) Feel free to message me.
What day and time? Color me interested if the time works out for me. I'm on Discord, Hervis Jasper#8061
I'm interested if you know what day and time you were thinking? Also have a bit of voice-acting experience myself since you evoked the Mercer xD  You can PM me here on Discord at BornBlue#0692 
I'm interested. Depends on day and time. Let me know.