Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Charactermancer doesn't allow members to level up

Background information:  Previous thread Description of the problem : We recently leveled up for the first time and even before this we cannot use the Charactermancer level up button nor the level 1 button anymore. Clicking on either will end up getting you no screen or pop-up as what you expect to see when you do this. This seems to only be for my Curse of Strahd campaign (player here) GM said the following in the previous thread: When clicking on the option to level up, nothing happens.This is across all of my games for all of my players.  Description of setup Browser + Version (Chrome  Versie 77.0.3865.90 (Official build) (64-bits)) (Firefox 69.0.1 (64-bit) (Microsoft Edge 44.18362.329.0) Browser Addons/Extensions ( LastPass and VTT enhancement Suite) Operating System (Windows 10 Pro - 64-bit version 1903) Javascript is disabled anti-virus software: ESET 12.2.29.0 I tried both with and without addons enabled Chrome console log - Charactermancer issue Firefox console log - Charactermancer issue
As mentioned in the original report here , I'm closing this post and moving it to the original thread for consolidation.