Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[REQUEST] Individual Advanced fog of war

I'm checking advanced lighting system with the RollCon during these days and it's awesome! But I really can't find a solution for this: In Advanced Fog of War I set a token with a torch with specified radius, "All players see light" and "Has sight" both checked... I've sent that token in an unexplored area alone, very far from other player's sight... But all he sees it's actually revealed as "fog of war" to the other players... How is it possible to let each player see as "previously" visited only parts of the map that they individually really saw? Is it possible? Otherwise there's no "split party" option in Roll20... Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Check your character controlled by settings. Each player should have their own Advanced Fog of War view. Make sure that each character is only controlled by one player. If control is shared, sight is shared. If you have already revealed substantial areas of the map, you may need to reset fog.
You're a goddamn genius... I was simulating in "Player's mode" but controlling all tokens... that's why! Thank you very much indeed.