Interested In: 5th Edition only Avaliable: Mon,Tues,Thur Hours: Anytime between 6pm and 2am EST. I enjoy long games but it has to fall within that time frame. 34/Female Hiya, If you don't mind me joining your group I would love too. I really enjoy playing 5th edition and have been playing a while, but I still make mistakes from time to time. TBH I have a really high voice, and I hate it but if your ok with that, wonderful. I have been playing DnD in General for OMG, since I was so tiny, I swear I could have been a gnome. I try to play to the best of my ability with each class, alignment, and race when I can. I have been told that I seem to favor combat more than politics, but I enjoy a good story and love being able to do things that my character is capable of doing. I am a bit silly from time to time and like to make jokes typically in character, but don't like when the game stops for hours because of an outside conversation but a few mins is no big deal. I like playing everything under the Sun and at any level. Multiclass is fun depending on what your going for. Honestly its all about the role, and the character design. If your an assassin then you will likely have many classes that benefit that or even just one. If your a warrior, you may take on a different role and see what needs to be done depending on party needs. As far as races, I love cute and lovely styled girls, so I tend to stick with races that will give that appearance, but every once in a While I will venture out, but I always play a girl character. Honestly, I don't know what else to say, but if your interested in having me, please let me know. Thx :P