Been playing tabletop rpgs since the mid 90s. Thousands of hours played in D&D 3.5, a few hundred in 5e. I'm familiar with PF/PF2 but don't have nearly as much time playing them as I do the others. I don't know how many people still play SR3 but I've played a ton of that too :) I'm big on storytelling and character building, combat's fun but the RP is what I crave. I generally played characters that are intelligent and way over prepared, I'm a pretty smart guy and after so much time playing TT it's often hard for me to play less intelligent or oblivious characters but it can be fun from time to time. I'm willing to fill any role in a party, I have fun with melee as much as casters. I'm available pretty much any time of day or night, being disabled and a NEET gives me a lot of free time and it gets lonely so if you've got room I'll bend my schedule to fit your game if I can. Gotta get that human contact somehow :D Edit: My dream here is that someone would be willing to start a PF Kingmaker game to meet once a week for 3-4 hours, but I'm not sure how many ppl would be interested in playing that. I've had a ton of fun with the PFKM videogame and I'd really like to play the adventure path in TT Pathfinder :)