Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No scripts are starting?

Edited 1572376608
I'm having problems starting any scripts. Scripts load, both from scripts library and manual(New Script), but the API sandbox does not seem to start and initiate the scripts. Scripts have been loaded and used in one of the games before and now the same game won't start any of the loaded scripts.. Seems like its stuck as this is all the output console says(and i have a few scripts loading comments when started): Previous shutdown complete, starting up... If i click the "Restart API Sandbox" this is happening and it ends with the same message: Restarting sandbox due to script changes... Previous shutdown complete, starting up... Is there anything I can/should do or is this a serverside issue?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you logged into the game on another tab/window?  The game needs to be active for the sandbox to be running/restart.
Yes, i had them side by side when experiencing this issue. I noticed there was an update in my Chrome that didn't go successful so i uninstalled, removed the default profile and reinstalled Chrome. Problem seems to be gone. Thanks for the reply.