Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why are FX Delayed for Me?

So, I use special fx in games, and the other players see them, but they show up about a minute late for me. Then I can use them a few times, then I have the delay again. I have a good computer and internet access, using latest chrome. I have hardware acceleration on. This has been going on for about a year now. Anyone have solutions? Or at least experiencing it themselves?
I have the same issues. They tend to be delayed, or if i am trying to do multiples in sequence they will wait and all fire at once.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I used to have this issue when I was recording games. The delay came from having two instances of the game open in separate browser windows. Don't know if that relates to your issues, but closing that second instance fixed the delay.
Neither does, Keith. Thanks though, both, for the replies. I was hoping I had missed some obvious fix for this.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You could try switching browsers. I have had some luck with that in the past. Firefox seemed to handle them slightly better.