Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forbidden Lands sheet beta

Edited 1564984483
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Forbidden Lands v1.5 update ( <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5368" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5368</a> ) added more base/attribute dice to enable up to 12 dice for NPC/Monsters. added 3 more Skill dice (help) slight change to the dice pool section to account for more buttons BUG (api roller showing raw roll template code) FIX: removed @{include_with_roll} from api roll. BUG (roll and api roll naming conflict): FIX: renamed api roll button to: "roll_the_dice_api" FIX: alignment issues with expansion cogs(Mount and others) and their hidden checkboxes added drop shadow to dice to give a little more dimension other small tweaks Sorry, that's all I had time for this weekend.&nbsp; Adding a monster page is high on my to do list... Stay tuned.

Edited 1572768193
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Finderski So I started addressing some of your recent suggestions... Mounted;&nbsp;I've added a "Mounted" option directly under the Mount's Carrying capacity.&nbsp; mount_strength x2 if mounted or mount_strength&nbsp;x4 if unmounted and lead.&nbsp;&nbsp; Add weight field for armor, shield, and weapons items;&nbsp;if we add a&nbsp;weight&nbsp;field to those sections, we should also add a&nbsp;carry&nbsp;field&nbsp;in case you drop or lose the item, right? What if you have your additional weapons on your mount?&nbsp; Although there' s some redundancy in adding armor, shield, and weapons to the Gear list, I'm wondering if it's best to leave this as-is for maximum flexibility...&nbsp;Thoughts? Repeating Mounts;&nbsp;currently the mount's gear is a repeating section and unfortunately we cannot nest repeating sections, so I'm open to suggestions on how best to approach this.&nbsp; Maybe a couple additional(collapsible) "Pack" animal sections? IDK... Something else to consider; I included the option to store coins as part of your "Mount's Gear" under the Coins section and this adds to your Mount's encumbrance.&nbsp; If you have repeatable or additional mounts we need to consider how to distinguish which mount(s) to which your coins are being carried.&nbsp; Just some things I'm thinking about.&nbsp; This is an open conversation to everyone BTW.&nbsp; Please feel free to comment/contribute. Thanks
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thanks for the update! The changes to the sheet are great and I'm really enjoying the Forbidden Lands sheet. One thing I noticed, when I clicked the Clear Pool or the API Dice buttons, the text disappears. I'm guessing it's actually just white text, but it's blank until something else is clicked. Vince said: @Finderski So I started addressing some of your recent suggestions... Mounted; &nbsp;I've added a "Mounted" option directly under the Mount's Carrying capacity.&nbsp; mount_strength x2 if mounted or mount_strength&nbsp; x4 if unmounted and lead.&nbsp;&nbsp; Awesome! Vince said: Add weight field for armor, shield, and weapons items; &nbsp;if we add a&nbsp; weight&nbsp; field to those sections, we should also add a&nbsp; carry&nbsp; field&nbsp;in case you drop or lose the item, right? What if you have your additional weapons on your mount?&nbsp; Although there' s some redundancy in adding armor, shield, and weapons to the Gear list, I'm wondering if it's best to leave this as-is for maximum flexibility...&nbsp;Thoughts? Thinking about this, rather than a checkbox, could it be a drop down with: Carried on self, Carried on Mount, Not Carried That way no redundancy is needed...just a thought. Vince said: Repeating Mounts; &nbsp;currently the mount's gear is a repeating section and unfortunately we cannot nest repeating sections, so I'm open to suggestions on how best to approach this.&nbsp; Maybe a couple additional(collapsible) "Pack" animal sections? IDK... Something else to consider; I included the option to store coins as part of your "Mount's Gear" under the Coins section and this adds to your Mount's encumbrance.&nbsp; If you have repeatable or additional mounts we need to consider how to distinguish which mount(s) to which your coins are being carried. &nbsp; Yeah...too bad character sheet suggestions don't get more love, because repeating sections within repeating sections has been a thing asked for a while ago. I'm sure it's harder to implement that I realize, but...there are so use cases it would be beneficial. Perhaps a repeating section for pack animals with the following fields: Type (e.g. Horse, Donkey, etc), Strength, Agility, Carry Capacity, Encumbrance, Total Weight carried, Notes. &nbsp;The total weight carried would need to be manually entered, but the Carry Capacity and Encumbrance could be auto-calculated. &nbsp;You could also add the Mounted checkbox, just in case. &nbsp;The Notes field is where one could log all the gear on that pack animal. New Suggestion/Request the D66 roll, rather than showing the Skull and the Crossed swords, could it just show the 1 and 6 respectively? This roll is different than that the others, where we need the actual numbers and I've noticed with the icons people in our group keep getting tripped up when we are needing to roll a D66...? Thanks for all your hard work.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Finderski&nbsp; Thanks for providing/suggesting a different approach. I'll keep at it and post back with my progress as real-life allows.&nbsp; Been a very busy summer for me...

Edited 1565589793
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Forbidden Lands v1.51 update <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5389" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5389</a> Clear Dice Pool; fixed focus text color removed bane/success images from d66 rolls mounts can double capacity when unmounted. Added @{mounted} checkbox/toggle directly under Mount's Carry field. added a version check function to help with future updates
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Vince said: @Finderski&nbsp; Thanks for providing/suggesting a different approach. I'll keep at it and post back with my progress as real-life allows.&nbsp; Been a very busy summer for me... I totally get it and no worries. :) Vince said: Forbidden Lands v1.51 update <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5389" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5389</a> Clear Dice Pool; fixed focus text color removed bane/success images from d66 rolls mounts can double capacity when unmounted. Added @{mounted} checkbox/toggle directly under Mount's Carry field. added a version check function to help with future updates Thanks for all your hard work, I really appreciate it.
This is amazing! Have been a quite busy summer here as well so haven't been online for a while and all of a sudden... So much have changed. Haven't been around to test the new features but will try and get my party together and do a few sessions soon. If me or my players come up with anything I'll be sure to get you the feedback. In the mean time, thank you for your time and effort! All of us appreciate it!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Calls.&nbsp; I've been slammed with work this summer, but I do have more planned for the FL sheet.&nbsp; Stay tuned...

Edited 1572768165
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I finally had a little time to work on the sheet...&nbsp; Here are a few things to check out in the beta game added a new "Announcements" section (just click the version number upper right under FL logo).&nbsp; As new sheet versions are released, the announcements section will be displayed. swapped Rating and Dmg column to better portray "Rating - Dmg = Total" Trying to prevent adding operators to the layout unless they are needed...? added sub-totals for Gear, Weapons, Armor, and Coins Carried&nbsp;to the bottom of the Gear section.&nbsp; added new action buttons to the Shield section for "Parry" and "Shove". added Total to shield @{shield1_bonus_total} added "Don" to shields. If unchecked, Shield Parry/Shove; gear dice = "0" added a "Weight" and "Carried" fields for armor, shield, and weapons&nbsp; "Carried" selector includes "Yes", "No", or "Mount".&nbsp; (NOTE:&nbsp;these newly added attributes are set to not carried by default to prevent being included twice for encumbrance. Please verify that any Weapons, Armor, and Shield weight is only being included in whichever location works best for you.) No and Mount will remove the items weight from the Character's encumbrance.&nbsp; Items located on the mount should also be listed as Mount's Gear or as gear included with the new repeating Beasts section. added Wt and Carr and Features to Weapons, Armor and Shield sections. added a new repeating section for "Beasts" (pack animals) A beast's Carry is based on it's STR and the mounted condition.&nbsp; Encumbrance needs to be manually entered for any Item(s) weight of gear included in the Notes textarea. Please check out the beta.&nbsp; Post any comments/suggestions and let me know if you find any bugs. FYI: I'll focus on adding a Monster tab to the sheet next.&nbsp; Cheers
Hey :) Using the current active version in a game (v1.52), and don't know if it's just me, but the API dice don't seem to be working anymore? Not a huge deal, just annoying... Great sheet btw! I'm looking forward to starting a game here shortly using it :D
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Vince K. said: Hey :) Using the current active version in a game (v1.52), and don't know if it's just me, but the API dice don't seem to be working anymore? Not a huge deal, just annoying... Great sheet btw! I'm looking forward to starting a game here shortly using it :D Did you restart the API? &nbsp;I ask, because we just used the sheet yesterday and didn't have any problems with the API dice, however last week, they stopped working for some reason and we just need to restart the API (from the Game Settings =&gt; API page).
Finderski said: Vince K. said: Hey :) Using the current active version in a game (v1.52), and don't know if it's just me, but the API dice don't seem to be working anymore? Not a huge deal, just annoying... Great sheet btw! I'm looking forward to starting a game here shortly using it :D Did you restart the API? &nbsp;I ask, because we just used the sheet yesterday and didn't have any problems with the API dice, however last week, they stopped working for some reason and we just need to restart the API (from the Game Settings =&gt; API page). Perfect - that fixed it! Thanks much :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Happy ending. :-)

Edited 1572499360
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Along with the above mentioned additions/changes; Monster tab added. See changes in&nbsp; beta game
Hi, So, I've just played around with the new character sheet. Looks good and with a well dispositioned layout. Couple of question though. The armor rating and damage, aren't they supposed to indicate "max armor rating" and "minus current damage"? Or am I getting it wrong? Right now, A rating of 3 dices and a damage of 1 will net 4 dices total to the dice pool. Also, the "max" rating of a weapon does not limit the actual number in the bonus column for weapons. Should it? Or is it just as a reminder? Oh, and another thing. How do you feel about keeping this sheet as close to RAW as possible compared to have it updated with good and wide spread rules of a more home brew origin? I know it will be quite hard to determine which rules to integrate and which to leave out. So if you want to keep it RAW, there's no need for us to give propositions of rules/features to integrate. Anyways, good work! Can't wait to get to playlets this new sheet.

Edited 1572768109
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Calle, thanks for the feedback.&nbsp; Much appreciated. The armor rating and damage, aren't they supposed to indicate "max armor rating" and "minus current damage"? Yes.&nbsp; I believe this is how I currently have the calculations for Armor Rating configured.&nbsp; ie if you took -1 damage to armor and helmet, Total AR would be down -2.&nbsp; Please double-check this for me if you don't mind.&nbsp; It's easy to get tunnel vision when working on a sheet. ;-P Also, the "max" rating of a weapon does not limit the actual number in the bonus column for weapons. Should it? Or is it just as a reminder? weapon_bonus|max is just a reminder/placeholder of what the weapon's undamaged gear bonus is.&nbsp; I'm really not sure if there is anything in the game that would "temporarily" boost a weapon's bonus beyond it's max(spell, talent, etc.)... I could include a max cap in the calculation since that seems logical.&nbsp; At the minimum, I'll include some title text explaining what the max field is used for on the sheet.&nbsp; Thoughts? How do you feel about keeping this sheet as close to RAW as possible compared to have it updated with good and wide spread rules of a more home brew origin? After following the Free League forums, reddit, discord, etc. Forbidden Lands seems perfect for homebrew and that appears to be a big attraction for many.&nbsp; That said, I'm trying to keep the sheet as close to RAW as possible without being too restrictive. I'm open to include "optional" features for those that homebrew, as long as it doesn't prevent other's from using the sheet for RAW and it keeps to the spirit of the game.&nbsp;
Hi Vince, Concerning armor: I got the input wrong. I just thought you'd put "1" in the damage column when you got 1 damage to your armor, not "-1". Now it all makes sense.&nbsp; So, if you by any chance begin to alter the sheet for home brew from the Free League Forum, I'd love for you to put the effect "Filthy" next to "Hungry", "Sleepy" and the others. Just saying... :) Any ways, nice work! Thank you for doing this!

Edited 1572768123
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Calle E. said: Hi Vince, Concerning armor: I got the input wrong. I just thought you'd put "1" in the damage column when you got 1 damage to your armor, not "-1". Now it all makes sense.&nbsp; So, if you by any chance begin to alter the sheet for home brew from the Free League Forum, I'd love for you to put the effect "Filthy" next to "Hungry", "Sleepy" and the others. Just saying... :) Any ways, nice work! Thank you for doing this! Thanks for the followup Calle.&nbsp; Currently none of the conditions actually do anything other than serve as an indicator the character is under duress... Perhaps I could add a couple "fill-in-the-blank" condition fields or depending on popularity, even add a repeating conditions option...
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Calle E. said: Hi Vince, Concerning armor: I got the input wrong. I just thought you'd put "1" in the damage column when you got 1 damage to your armor, not "-1". Now it all makes sense.&nbsp; So, if you by any chance begin to alter the sheet for home brew from the Free League Forum, I'd love for you to put the effect "Filthy" next to "Hungry", "Sleepy" and the others. Just saying... :) Any ways, nice work! Thank you for doing this! Thanks for the followup Calle.&nbsp; Currently none of the conditions actually do anything other than serve as an indicator the character is under duress... Perhaps I could add a couple "fill-in-the-blank" condition fields or depending on popularity, even add a repeating conditions option... Repeating would probably the simplest way. Just add the repeating section at the end of the current condition list, and users will see the list of conditions and "Add/etc" buttons below it. It works pretty naturally. Though for full homebrew support a better way (though probably overkill) would be having a few boxes that are hidden by default, and setting them up to work with the default settings, so GMs could set up conditions for all characters, including which ones are visible, from the default settings section.&nbsp;
So, I went back and had another look tonight. Haven't gotten around to use the stronghold rules yet but my players and I are keen on trying it out soon. Good thing you included the stronghold tab. One suggestion though, since I haven't gotten around to test it yet, but would it be possible to have the sheet sum up the total cost for hirelings? One box to display the total salary for all your hirelings. Should come in handy. I guess.

Edited 1572824525
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Calle E. said: So, I went back and had another look tonight. Haven't gotten around to use the stronghold rules yet but my players and I are keen on trying it out soon. Good thing you included the stronghold tab. One suggestion though, since I haven't gotten around to test it yet, but would it be possible to have the sheet sum up the total cost for hirelings? One box to display the total salary for all your hirelings. Should come in handy. I guess. Good suggestion.&nbsp;
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Vince said: Calle E. said: So, I went back and had another look tonight. Haven't gotten around to use the stronghold rules yet but my players and I are keen on trying it out soon. Good thing you included the stronghold tab. One suggestion though, since I haven't gotten around to test it yet, but would it be possible to have the sheet sum up the total cost for hirelings? One box to display the total salary for all your hirelings. Should come in handy. I guess. Good suggestion.&nbsp; For it to work easily, I'd recommend having them enter everything in as Copper. &nbsp;The problem with a total calculated is some Hirelines cost silvers per day and others coppers
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Finderski said: Vince said: Calle E. said: So, I went back and had another look tonight. Haven't gotten around to use the stronghold rules yet but my players and I are keen on trying it out soon. Good thing you included the stronghold tab. One suggestion though, since I haven't gotten around to test it yet, but would it be possible to have the sheet sum up the total cost for hirelings? One box to display the total salary for all your hirelings. Should come in handy. I guess. Good suggestion.&nbsp; For it to work easily, I'd recommend having them enter everything in as Copper. &nbsp;The problem with a total calculated is some Hirelines cost silvers per day and others coppers I noticed that as well.&nbsp; Good suggestion.

Edited 1572849236
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Update Forbidden Lands v1.53 #5646 - added a new "Announcements" section (just click the version number upper right under FL logo).&nbsp; As new sheet versions are released, the announcements section will be displayed with the latest changes/updates. - swapped Rating and Dmg column to better portray "Rating - Dmg = Total" Trying to prevent adding operators to the layout unless they are needed...? - added sub-totals for Gear, Weapons, Armor, and Coins Carried to the bottom of the Gear section. - added new action buttons to the Shield section for "Parry" and "Shove". - added Total to shield @{shield1_bonus_total} - added "Don" to shields. If unchecked, Shield Parry/Shove; gear dice = "0" - added a "Weight" and "Carried" fields for armor, shield, and weapons&nbsp; "Carried" selector includes "Yes", "No", or "Mount".&nbsp; (NOTE: these newly added attributes are set to not carried by default to prevent being included twice for encumbrance. Please verify that any Weapons, Armor, and Shield weight is only being included in whichever location works best for you.) No and Mount will remove the items weight from the Character's encumbrance.&nbsp; Items located on the mount should also be listed as Mount's Gear or as gear included with the new repeating Beasts section. - added Wt and Carr and Features to Weapons, Armor and Shield sections. - added a new repeating section for "Beasts" (pack animals) A beast's Carry is based on it's STR and the mounted condition.&nbsp; Encumbrance needs to be manually entered for any Item(s) weight of gear included in the Notes textarea. - added a Monster tab which includes an expanded Strength/Damage section, monster attacks, etc. Most sheet attributes are the same regardless if you are viewing the character or monster tab. To track a Monster's current &nbsp;Strength, use @{strength_total} for token bar settings. @{strength_total_max} is equal to @{strength} fyi: all four attributes are set similarity. - added Willpower checkboxes - small layout changes/tweaks to the sheet and roll templates
Just in time for our first session tomorrow :D You guys rock :) Vince said: Update Forbidden Lands v1.53 #5646 - added a new "Announcements" section (just click the version number upper right under FL logo).&nbsp; As new sheet versions are released, the announcements section will be displayed with the latest changes/updates. - swapped Rating and Dmg column to better portray "Rating - Dmg = Total" Trying to prevent adding operators to the layout unless they are needed...? - added sub-totals for Gear, Weapons, Armor, and Coins Carried to the bottom of the Gear section. - added new action buttons to the Shield section for "Parry" and "Shove". - added Total to shield @{shield1_bonus_total} - added "Don" to shields. If unchecked, Shield Parry/Shove; gear dice = "0" - added a "Weight" and "Carried" fields for armor, shield, and weapons&nbsp; "Carried" selector includes "Yes", "No", or "Mount".&nbsp; (NOTE: these newly added attributes are set to not carried by default to prevent being included twice for encumbrance. Please verify that any Weapons, Armor, and Shield weight is only being included in whichever location works best for you.) No and Mount will remove the items weight from the Character's encumbrance.&nbsp; Items located on the mount should also be listed as Mount's Gear or as gear included with the new repeating Beasts section. - added Wt and Carr and Features to Weapons, Armor and Shield sections. - added a new repeating section for "Beasts" (pack animals) A beast's Carry is based on it's STR and the mounted condition.&nbsp; Encumbrance needs to be manually entered for any Item(s) weight of gear included in the Notes textarea. - added a Monster tab which includes an expanded Strength/Damage section, monster attacks, etc. Most sheet attributes are the same regardless if you are viewing the character or monster tab. To track a Monster's current &nbsp;Strength, use @{strength_total} for token bar settings. @{strength_total_max} is equal to @{strength} fyi: all four attributes are set similarity. - added Willpower checkboxes - small layout changes/tweaks to the sheet and roll templates
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just a reminder; the weekly updates on Mondays are normally not seen on the servers till Wed/Thr.&nbsp; Cheers
So, the new sheets is up and running. Haven't tried it out yet but some things look peculiar. Noted that some texts are colored red, while others are white, and they are in brackets [ ]. Is this intentional or does it need attention? Didn't see this while in beta. The texts with wrong format are Under the Armor/helmet section -&gt; [armor-rating-u] Shield section, shove button -&gt; [shove] Coins section -&gt; [mounts-gear] Gear section, accumulated weight -&gt; [weapons] Beast section -&gt; [beasts-u] (title) and [encumbrance-current-abbr] and [notes]
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That usually means the sheets translations are incomplete. They'll just need to add the missing translations.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Calle.&nbsp; GiGs is correct, but I'm fairly certain the translations should have been included... On my phone currently, I'll check in a bit and get that fixed.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1573409261
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Calle&nbsp; I'm not seeing any issues with the translation on the current live sheet.&nbsp; Maybe a cache or connection issue...?&nbsp; Not sure.&nbsp; Thought; is your game on the Main server or the Dev?&nbsp; I have seen where the Dev server doesn't always get updated with the latest code. UPDATE: Dev looks good for me as well.

Edited 1573415907
Hm. Puzzeling. So, I'm not, to the best of my knowledge, on a Dev server. I do run this on a Mac and Safari, if that could be part of the problem. I do know I've had a few, minor problems running Roll20 on this setup, compared to my players on other machines/browsers... Anyhow. This is what the sheet looks like on my screen...&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
That is strange.&nbsp; Is this a custom game? Pro users might create a custom game in order to manually install a different code base and/or to customize the code to their liking.&nbsp; I know you're not a Pro user..., so is this a game you are a player in and the game creator may be using custom code? I'm thinking an older copy of the translation file could cause this sort of issue.
Well, I'm the GM and I am on a free account. So far... It's not a custom game. Not in the sense "I do my own code, or anything". I've experimented a bit with macros and rollable tables but that's about it. I have written a few macros for the PC, on their sheets, on the attributes and abilities tab. Haven't done anything to the attributes though. And nothing fancy like trying to alter or use anything on the sheet, merely giving them a macro to easy access the "/w gm" and pull up their journal entries. Noticed right now that the monster tab had the same kind of problems.
Got the same problem if I remove the macros or even if I create a new character, from a brand new sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Have you tested in FF and Chrome by chance?
No, but these problems hasn't been here before. (That was some, completely other, unrelated issues) Haven't got those on my machine right now but I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Perhaps get a hold of one of my players as well and see if they have the same experience...
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Have you tried creating another campaign with the same sheet, just to test it?

Edited 1573429945
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
When I looked at the live sheet, it looked normal to me on Firefox/Linux. Trying out FF or Chrome is recommended considering those are the two browsers Roll20 officially support. Furthermore, most sheet authors will likely only test the sheet on the browser they use, and not necessarily the other.

Edited 1573431833
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Andreas J. said: When I looked at the live sheet, it looked normal to me on Firefox/Linux. Trying out FF or Chrome is recommended considering those are the two browsers Roll20 officially support. Furthermore, most sheet authors will likely only test the sheet on the browser they use, and not necessarily the other. True.&nbsp; I normally work in chrome, but test in FF as well.&nbsp; I don't have access to a Mac to test Safari. I'm really not sure why these particular translations are not displaying for you Calle. ;-( Github shows the proper code in the html and translation.json.&nbsp; Maybe try clearing Safari's cache .&nbsp; We might need to post as a bug and let the Devs have a look at it.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
So, quick question...what language are you running? I tested the sheet on my iPad on Safari and had no issues. Looking at some of the entries in the characters sheet, I’m guessing your running a different language and that translation file may not be updated. &nbsp;Even if it’s just with the English translations for the time being...
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Forbidden Lands v1.54 update #5668 added total cost to Hirelings on the Stronghold page. added better title text to all action rolls to remind users to use the 'Roll' button to roll the dice. updated the dice pool with column colors for the types of dice and made the 'Roll' button more prominent. fixed the sheet and roll template borders to display correctly in FF and Chrome. added missing translation data for the roll template for Consumable rolls. updated the wording used for the 'Push' button roll query and included translation data.
So.&nbsp; Had one of my players trying the sheet today. He ran it on a Win with FF. No problem. When I got home I tried it on my Mac w. Safari. Still the same problem. Tried emptying the cache memory. Still nothing. Then I changed my preferred language from swedish back to english and now, finally, it seems to show properly. So now I have to figure out if I want to switch to using FF as browser or have the game page in english.&nbsp; Funny the sheet reacted to the language since the sheet always has been in english anyways...

Edited 1573497116
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Calls.&nbsp; That's good news.&nbsp; Cassie handles roll20's git repo.&nbsp; He might have a thought to why this happened.&nbsp; I'll send him a PM and post back what I learn.

Edited 1573513028
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Calle E. said: Then I changed my preferred language from swedish back to english and now, finally, it seems to show properly. So now I have to figure out if I want to switch to using FF as browser or have the game page in english. Calle, du löste just mysteriet, jag gick o kolla på filerna och såg att ett par av orden saknades från de svenska översättnings-filerna. Nu när problemet är identifierat, så skickar jag meddelande till karaktärs-blad ansvariga, som högst antagligen fixar saken imorgon, i sammanband denna veckas updatering. Så runt imorgon kväll, europeisk tid, borde det vara fixat, eller exakt en vecka senare, så tiden du behöver använda Roll20 med engelska inställningar blir ganska kortvarig. Det innebär oxo att problemet hade inget och göra med din webläsare, utan var ett fel med Roll20 svenskspråkiga översättningsfil för Forgotten Lands. Du behöver inte byta webläsare bga. detta, men som vi sa tidigare, så är FF och Chrome de två som Roll20 officiellt stöder och är därmed det smartare valet i flesta fall. Vince said: Thanks Calls.&nbsp; That's good news.&nbsp; Cassie handles roll20's git repo.&nbsp; He might have a thought to why this happened.&nbsp; I'll send him a PM and post back what I learn. Vince, Calle just provided us with the critical piece of information that solved this case, the sentence in bold. The source of the problem is, that all translation files for Forgotten Lands haven't always been updated with new entries, when the main translation file been updated when the sheet have been updated. Edit: I created a GitHub issue for this now that this was identified.
Tack, Andreas! Good thing this got sorted out and that it turned out to be quite an easy fix. Good work everyone! And Vince, noticed that the shield section isn't repeated like weapons and gear. Would it be possible to have that section repeated as well?&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Calle E. said: And Vince, noticed that the shield section isn't repeated like weapons and gear. Would it be possible to have that section repeated as well? Definitely possible, but... I didn't make shields repeatable for a few reasons; First, you can only use one shield at a time(maybe there's a dual-shield build? ala pathfinder). Second, if you did acquire a second shield, wouldn't you only use the best one? Additional shields should probably be added as gear(pc, mount, beast)&nbsp; Thoughts?&nbsp; btw, This is not just directed at Calle.&nbsp; I encourage anyone/everyone with an opinion to post. Cheers
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Vince said: Calle E. said: And Vince, noticed that the shield section isn't repeated like weapons and gear. Would it be possible to have that section repeated as well? Definitely possible, but... I didn't make shields repeatable for a few reasons; First, you can only use one shield at a time(maybe there's a dual-shield build? ala pathfinder). Second, if you did acquire a second shield, wouldn't you only use the best one? Additional shields should probably be added as gear(pc, mount, beast)&nbsp; Thoughts?&nbsp; btw, This is not just directed at Calle.&nbsp; I encourage anyone/everyone with an opinion to post. Cheers Personally, I agree with your logic Vince, I don't feel a repeating section would be necessary for Armor and Shields. It would also make it more complicated do use the Push/Parry/Armor buttons, because you'd need some indication of which stuff is being used vs which is not.
Well, not necessary, but at least one of my players have brought up this question because he usually double up on all gear due to wear. As of now, his other shield (and hemmet) is written in the gear section and that works as well... Just checking.
So, I've taking my first steps learning how to build macros and have a few nesting macros for my rollable tables/generators. Quite fun to fool around with. But the default roll template is a bit of an eye sore. Is there a FBL roll template to use when building macros? I tried looking around in the CSS- link from the BETA game page but couldn't make anything out. Has anyone done such a template and what name does it have?

Edited 1573573701
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The roll template for the FL sheet is; &amp;{template:forbiddenlands} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{name=@{character_name}}}} {{subtitle=@{current_preset}}} {{free-text=some text}} {{footer=some text}} That's the basics.&nbsp; Spells, attacks, and some other keys specific to those areas as well.&nbsp; There is a TON&nbsp; more dice-specific keys for the dice pool.&nbsp; Heading off to work.&nbsp; That should get you started.&nbsp; I'll post more later. Cheers