Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HELP] Already visited rooms are black

Edited 1573740616
I'm using Dynamic Light + Advanced Fog of War. 2 Characters have light emitter with radious (torches) and the rest of the party follows... If I press ctrl+L to see each player view... The 2 characters with the torch can still see greyed everything that has already been lighted in the adventure... but the characters without light emitter "forget" everything that has been visited... so everything else except the actual lighted part... is black. Why? I'd like everybody to remember what has been seen... What's the difference in the setting? I should miss something... Thanks for your help
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I dont use dynamic lighting, but I do remember that CTRL+L is unreliable as GM to see what the players see. The best way to see what they see, is to create a second roll20 account, invite it to the game as a player, and add it as a second controller of the character. Then log in as that player, and you'll see what they see. I'd try that first, just to make sure you know what they are seeing.
Thanks for your answer but my players already confirmed me what I wrote. Here is the screenshot of what I'm talking about: THIS IS WHAT BOTH PLAYERS SEES IN ROOM1: THIS IS WHAT PLAYER-A (WITHOUT TORCH SEE IN THE NEXT CORRIDOR) THIS IS WHAT PLAYER-B (WITH TORCH SEE IN THE NEXT CORRIDOR)