Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP 1-2 for 13th Age Wednesdays at 10pm EST

Hey everyone, I'm looking for 1-2 players who are interested in joining an established group of three players when we kick off a new 13th Age campaign. (I'm waffling a bit between 13th Age and Dark Heresy but am leaning towards 13th Age. The interest I get here will probably influence my ultimate decision). Games start at 10pm EST and go until about 1am. We use Discord for communication. I am planning to pick up a pro subscription for when I actually start running here. The game won't start until January but we will be playing something in the interim as well (which you'll be welcome to join but I don't want to actually say what that interim game will be because I want interest for 13th Age, not for that interim game). I would describe my GMing style as being fairly rule-based, but I'm admittedly not particularly versed in 13th Age so I'll rely on players having a good idea of what their characters are capable of (i.e., I'm not going to be able to remind you that you forgot an ability) and this game may generally be a little more rule of cool than one of my typical games. My games tend to veer towards the humorous also although I will run the fights to scare the hell out of you. Any questions, please respond below.
Hey, I'd be interested in this. I'm a big fan of 13th Age (recently started running a game) and I'd love to get the chance to be a player! I'm in Pacific time so your times work great for me. Do you have any idea what the premise of the campaign will be?
My players have requested Eyes of the Stone Thief. I've not read it through yet (hence the January start date) but that seems likely.
I would be interested. I'm looking for a wednesday night game around that time. I'm pretty new to 13th Age.
Minta, have you played 13th Age at all? Do you own the core book (and have you read it haha)?