Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PAIZO] Starfinder Bug Report Megathread

Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi folks! This thread will consolidate Starfinder product bug threads. For the following content and modules, please post any issues in this thread: Starfinder Core Rulebook Starfinder Alien Archive Which Character Sheet should I use with these products? All official Starfinder content on Roll20 is created to support the  Starfinder by Roll20  official character sheet. That said, we provide all technical information to community sheet developers for them to be able to support official content. However, we can not guarantee full intended functionality on anything other than the  Starfinder by Roll20  character sheet. Bug Reporting Guide To help us find the best solution to any issues that may occur with your purchased content, please fill out as many of the following as are applicable when making a report: A short, detailed description of the problem What is the issue, How is it affecting your game, What is happening, What should happen? Clear and concise information is the most helpful in seeking out solutions Copy-paste any error codes received Include screenshots of the issue 

Edited 1574888335
JJL
Pro
Woo! :D Is this also for reporting Against the Aeon Throne stuff? I did also notice that in Alien Archive, none of starship monsters got added to starship compendium page(so not sure if that is intentional or not because I don't have corebook compendium yet).
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL - Against the Aeon Throne has its own bug thread, but unfortunately it closed due to inactivity. I have devs on reopening it from the backend but because of the holiday week it's unlikely to be until next week. If you have any bugs to report for it in the meantime please feel free to report them here. We don't yet support that functionality for Alien Archive, but I'll make a note of your feedback! Thanks!
Hmm, not sure where i should start. We made a new Starfinder Table and i created 4 sheets for 4 players. At 3 Players all worked well. The Forth player, making an android character, choosed a name with a "2.7" in it... we soon realised that this Namechoice did indeed create a bug with his sheet. The formular for his Attackrolls and Skillrolls was completly destroyed. He changed the name, took the 2.7 out of it and it seemed to work, at first. But now no attack roll of him works. I made a check on the formular and something odd showed up. When i copy his "attack roll formular" from trying to roll, half of it shows 1dx throws...but around half of it, it beginns to throw up 1wx rolls... 1w6 would be the german equivelent for Dice (Würfel). Never saw a bug like that before and after checking the Devoloper Console and looked at the logs, it is indeed that "w" issue that creates the problem with his attack rolls. But i have no idear how to fix it or even how it came to that issue in the first place. I made a screenshot from the console and putting up the formular roll20 used to try to roll his attacks with his weapons. Doesnt matter if we put in new weapons, it just keeps up the bug. Next step would be creating a new sheet but i still wanted to post this one here. And here is the template like roll20 generated it for him. I checked the template at attribute & abilites, that one seems to be okay. @{Copy of Zapp|whisper_state}&{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{Copy of Zapp|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{Copy of Zapp|character_id}}} {{title=Azimuth Laser Pistol}} {{leftbanner=^{level} [[[[1]]d1cs>2cf>2]]}} {{fullattack=[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(2)]]}} {{r1name=Azimuth Laser Pistol}} {{r1=[[1d20+0[BAB]+@{Copy of Zapp|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(-4)]][FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage1type=f}} {{damage1=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit1damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit1effect=}} {{r2name=Azimuth Laser Pistol}} {{r2=[[1d20+0[BAB]+@{Copy of Zapp|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[-4]][FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage2type=f}} {{damage2=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit2damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit2effect=}} {{r3name=Azimuth Laser Pistol}} {{r3=[[1d20+0[BAB]+@{Copy of Zapp|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage3type=f}} {{damage3=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit3damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit3effect=}} {{r4name=Azimuth Laser Pistol}} {{r4=[[1d20+0[BAB]+@{Copy of Zapp|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage4type=f}} {{damage4=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit4damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit4effect=}} {{r5name=Azimuth Laser Pistol}} {{r5=[[1d20+0[BAB]+@{Copy of Zapp|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage5type=f}} {{damage5=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit5damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]+[[{{1w4},{0}}kl1 + {{1w4},{0}}kh1]][feu]]]}} {{crit5effect=}} {{range=80}} {{ammo_type=charges}} {{curr_ammo=20}} {{rightbanner=}} {{notes=}}
Hey Ferigad -  We went ahead and moved your report to the  Starfinder Character Sheet thread  for better visibility and organization. I went ahead and responded to your report in that thread as well. If you have any further comments or concerns regarding the sheet, please let us know there. Thanks! :)