Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GURPS] - Sheet #1 - Thread 1

Edited 1574215493
Are you aware of the ~2000-member GURPS discord server?  Link to website On a different note, would it be possible to add groupings/bags/containers to the inventory? Or any sort of layer/hierarchy system to it?

Edited 1574219674
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jared said: Are you aware of the ~2000-member GURPS discord server?  Link to website On a different note, would it be possible to add groupings/bags/containers to the inventory? Or any sort of layer/hierarchy system to it? Jared: We are working on, yet rather slowly, a new inventory system but do have to deal with the limitation of Roll20's use of HTML5 and CSS plus our own time - however it is in the works. I am a member of so many GURPS Discord servers that I have lost track. I will cheek this one out, thanks for the tip! Mike Update: Oh Yes Mook's Discord server. Been there before. I have bot bothered him yet!
I personally would rather see you join as an app developer on Mook's Discord server, than have to join a new/different server.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Captain Joy said: I personally would rather see you join as an app developer on Mook's Discord server, than have to join a new/different server. Well I will end a message to Mook, and discus what I have in mind. Perhaps he will create a dedicate VTT-Roll20 channel. It is, however, not up to just me but the other admins involved. But thanks for the suggestion, they are ALWAYS welcomed.

Edited 1574262516
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I submitted a clean version of the v.1.7.0 update (made by MadCoder) to skip the current problems.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Andreas J. said: I submitted a clean version of the v.1.7.0 update (made by MadCoder) to skip the current problems. Thank you so much Andreas, hopefully the PULL request will go through today! For those of you that did not know, we had submitted a PULL request for 11/19/2019 which failed because of some merge issues. Roll20's team has been working on the problem for us and it looks like it has been solved. geart job team! Mike

Edited 1574278579
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Concerning a Discord server dedicated to this character sheet, I want to thank all of you for you input on this subject. I recently chatted with Mook on the GURPS discord server and he suggested that we start our own server rather than have a channel on his server. The reason being is we will have many channels for different topics and he has only one channel that covers all of the VTTs out there. So it will be coming soon! -we will keep you posted. Mike
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The v.1.70 update by MadCoder ( submitted by me due to some problems) just got merged, so it will likely update tomorrow evening.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Andreas J. said: The v.1.70 update by MadCoder ( submitted by me due to some problems) just got merged, so it will likely update tomorrow evening. Thank you Andreas, we appreciate this. Mike
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks again Andreas J the update is now live.' GURPS Version 1.7.0 Repeating skills/spells. Removed checkbox to show success/fail note. Converted text boxes to multi-line text boxes Repeating melee/ranged attacks. Ability to link weapon to skill or spell. The weapon will show the skill or spell levle and should update when the skill or spell level is udpated. Reformat minimum damage notes and include page reference. Repeating Spells. Moved checkboxes for ON and MT to avoid collision with delete buttons. Resized some text boxes to allow more space for the delete buttons. Renamed maintained Penalties titles to Concentration Penalty. Thanks to Valter
Looks good and thank you MadCoder and you too Mike. I
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
You are welcome Tom.

Edited 1574932987
Hello guys... I've started i18n transition and Russian translation for GURPS charsheet and I have a little question... Is it possible for multiple calculation instances in value="" ? For exmpl: value=\"[[(@{hit_points_max}) * -1]], [[(@{hit_points_max}) * -2]]\"
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Vitalii S. said: Hello guys... I've started i18n transition and Russian translation for GURPS charsheet and I have a little question... Is it possible for multiple calculation instances in value="" ? For exmpl: value=\"[[(@{hit_points_max}) * -1]], [[(@{hit_points_max}) * -2]]\" I will have to let MadCoder answer your question. Since we are having an American holiday today, Thanksgiving, it may be a few days before he can answer you. MadCoder and I had talked about doing such a translation with others help so your effort in that area is greatly appreciated. Mike

Edited 1574964832
Ah, sry, forgot bout that... x) I think it'll be finished till Sunday (did General menu thou). Can give you sources than...

Edited 1574974117
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I will leave this it up MadCoder as he knows how it works. I will be making  a PULL request for some other fixes and Updates this coming Tuesday so he will have to coordinate it all.

Edited 1575121176
OMG! Roll20 just suspended my pro. on 9th day of subscription. Are they serious? Now i cant test anything -_-
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Vitalii S. said: OMG! Roll20 just suspended my pro. on 9th day of subscription. Are they serious? Now i cant test anything -_- Oh man, what the heck! I hope they can fix it.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Vitalii S. said: Hello guys... I've started i18n transition and Russian translation for GURPS charsheet and I have a little question... For the translation work, it would probably work best if you do a pull request into Roll20. Then it will be easier to pull the changes into other repos.  Is it possible for multiple calculation instances in  value="" ? For exmpl: value=\"[[(@{hit_points_max}) * -1]], [[(@{hit_points_max}) * -2]]\" No, it's not possible to set a value the value of a field that way. It would require either two input fields or writing code to detect on change to max hit points, then setting the value to display to what you want. To confirm, are you trying to display this? Max HP = 11 Some Display Field = -11, -22
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I am doing a PULL request for Dec 3, please do not make one at the same time. We need to coordinate here like MadCoder and I do.
Hello everyone,  Just wanted to chime in at Mike's Request and shout out great work your all doing on the character sheet. I am GM of one of the longest running GURPS games on roll20. The sheet updates have been exceptionally helpful to our game!  I have few players joining, who might have some feed back as to what we've been seeing.  As for now i'll just pay attention to the thread and see what topics are touched on.

Edited 1575221384
MadCoder said: Vitalii S. said: Hello guys... I've started i18n transition and Russian translation for GURPS charsheet and I have a little question... For the translation work, it would probably work best if you do a pull request into Roll20. Then it will be easier to pull the changes into other repos.  Is it possible for multiple calculation instances in  value="" ? For exmpl: value=\"[[(@{hit_points_max}) * -1]], [[(@{hit_points_max}) * -2]]\" No, it's not possible to set a value the value of a field that way. It would require either two input fields or writing code to detect on change to max hit points, then setting the value to display to what you want. To confirm, are you trying to display this? Max HP = 11 Some Display Field = -11, -22 Ok, thx, i will find translation solutions for this. Mike W. said: I am doing a PULL request for Dec 3, please do not make one at the same time. We need to coordinate here like MadCoder and I do. Hmm this pull will do changes to html file? If, do, please confirm... I'll need to resolve a lot because of that...
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
DM Farseer said: Hello everyone,  Just wanted to chime in at Mike's Request and shout out great work your all doing on the character sheet. I am GM of one of the longest running GURPS games on roll20. The sheet updates have been exceptionally helpful to our game!  I have few players joining, who might have some feed back as to what we've been seeing.  As for now i'll just pay attention to the thread and see what topics are touched on. Hi DM Farseer, thanks for the feedback. It would be great to have additional feed back from your players. Ken
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Vitalii S. said: Mike W. said: I am doing a PULL request for Dec 3, please do not make one at the same time. We need to coordinate here like MadCoder and I do. Hmm this pull will do changes to html file? If, do, please confirm... I'll need to resolve a lot because of that... Hi Vitalii,&nbsp; Yes, there will be changes to the html. After the code is updated to Roll20 you can merge it into your code base. if you're not familiar with GIT, this video will show how to merge. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvHQXnBO6c" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvHQXnBO6c</a>

Edited 1575231847
MadCoder said: Vitalii S. said: Mike W. said: I am doing a PULL request for Dec 3, please do not make one at the same time. We need to coordinate here like MadCoder and I do. Hmm this pull will do changes to html file? If, do, please confirm... I'll need to resolve a lot because of that... Hi Vitalii,&nbsp; Yes, there will be changes to the html. After the code is updated to Roll20 you can merge it into your code base. if you're not familiar with GIT, this video will show how to merge. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvHQXnBO6c" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvHQXnBO6c</a> I am already using GIT but not doing requests now, just translating into separate fork branch. I'll just resolve than... Hope it whon't be monumental request of yours )
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Vitalii S. said: Hmm this pull will do changes to html file? If, do, please confirm... I'll need to resolve a lot because of that... Yes I will be making many changes in the HTML file, mostly in the ToolTips - this is why we need to coordinate any changes made by anyone here. In the coming weeks, MadCoder and I have plans for even more changes. So we need to talk. Here is my Discord so the 3 of may chat about all of this:&nbsp; Mike W#6206 Mike
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
By the way, doing 2 merges during the same PULL request has caused many issues and as a direct result neither PULL request was completed. This has been my experience in the past and for some others as well. So as to not delay a PULL request we need to do these one at a time. Mike
Cant find you... use my mortimal#1488 . If you change only tips it won't be great problem for me il just update them in i18n html
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thrust and Swing damage are inverted.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
also, my workaround to fix Techniques rows. &lt;div class="sheet-header sheet-header-techniques"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col0"&gt;Technique&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col1"&gt;Parent Skill&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Default&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Level&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Mx. Lvl&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Diff&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Bonus&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Pts&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt;Ref&lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;!-- .sheet-header --&gt; &lt;fieldset class="repeating_techniques"&gt; &lt;input class="sheet-toggle" type="checkbox" /&gt; &lt;span class="sheet-checkbox"&gt;&lt;/span&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-row sheet-row-techniques"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col0"&gt; &lt;input type="hidden" name="attr_rowid" value="" /&gt; &lt;button class="sheet-roll-button" type="roll" name="attr_Techn_roll" value="!tech @{character_id} @{rowid} [[@{level} + @{modifier} + @{skillRoll_mod}]] [[@{notes_onoff}]] techniques" &gt;&lt;/button&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col1"&gt; &lt;input type="text" name="attr_skillname" placeholder="Technique Name" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt; &lt;input type="text" name="attr_parent_name" placeholder="Parent Skill Name" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input type="number" name="attr_defaultlvl" value="0" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input name="attr_level" readonly="readonly" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input type="number" name="attr_mlevel" value="0" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;select name="attr_difficulty"&gt; &lt;option value="0"&gt;A&lt;/option&gt; &lt;option value="-1"&gt;H&lt;/option&gt; &lt;/select&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input type="number" name="attr_bonus" value="0" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input type="number" name="attr_points" value="0" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col4"&gt; &lt;input type="text" name="attr_ref" placeholder="ref" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;!-- .sheet-row --&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-row sheet-row-details"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col0"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-popup"&gt;&lt;input type="checkbox" class="sheet-boolean" name="attr_notes_onoff" value="1"/&gt; &lt;/div&gt;&lt;span class="sheet-tooltip"&gt;Check to dislay notes in rolls&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col1"&gt; &lt;textarea name="attr_notes" placeholder="notes"&gt;&lt;/textarea&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-row sheet-row-details-rowid"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt; RowID For Macros: &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input name="attr_rowid" value="" readonly="readonly" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/fieldset&gt;
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
My sheetworker using The Aaron Sheet. // Update the total cost of Techniques on('change:repeating_techniques remove:repeating_techniques',function(){ TAS.repeatingSimpleSum('techniques','points','techniques_points'); }); // Add together skills_points and techniques_points on('sheet:opened change:skills_points change:techniques_points', function(e) { getAttrs(['skills_points', 'techniques_points'], function(v) { var vals = Object.values(v); vals.push(0); setAttrs({ skillstechniques_points: vals.reduce(getSum) }); }); });

Edited 1575335308
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Vitalii S. said: Cant find you... use my mortimal#1488 . If you change only tips it won't be great problem for me il just update them in i18n html Yes, I have made a PULL request that has been excreted for Dec 3 this coming Tuesday. We had no idea you were going to do this and had already planned for these changes. Sorry about that. This is the reason we have to coordinate our efforts. Mostly ToolTip updates but some little fixes as well. So please do not make an additional PULL request this week as mine has already been merged. Also I cannot find you in Discord using&nbsp; mortimal#1488 - this is so strange. Wait it must be Mortimal#1488 , that seemed to go through. Mike
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ said: Thrust and Swing damage are inverted. I cannot find where that is inverted. I checked the tables, the die roll result and all looks fine to me. Can you be more specific (could be my old age is affecting my eyes - lol). Mike
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ said: also, my workaround to fix Techniques rows. &lt;div class="sheet-header sheet-header-techniques"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col0"&gt;Technique&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col1"&gt;Parent Skill&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Default&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Level&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Mx. Lvl&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Diff&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Bonus&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt;Pts&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt;Ref&lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;!-- .sheet-header --&gt; &lt;fieldset class="repeating_techniques"&gt; &lt;input class="sheet-toggle" type="checkbox" /&gt; &lt;span class="sheet-checkbox"&gt;&lt;/span&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-row sheet-row-techniques"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col0"&gt; &lt;input type="hidden" name="attr_rowid" value="" /&gt; &lt;button class="sheet-roll-button" type="roll" name="attr_Techn_roll" value="!tech @{character_id} @{rowid} [[@{level} + @{modifier} + @{skillRoll_mod}]] [[@{notes_onoff}]] techniques" &gt;&lt;/button&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col1"&gt; &lt;input type="text" name="attr_skillname" placeholder="Technique Name" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt; &lt;input type="text" name="attr_parent_name" placeholder="Parent Skill Name" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input type="number" name="attr_defaultlvl" value="0" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input name="attr_level" readonly="readonly" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input type="number" name="attr_mlevel" value="0" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;select name="attr_difficulty"&gt; &lt;option value="0"&gt;A&lt;/option&gt; &lt;option value="-1"&gt;H&lt;/option&gt; &lt;/select&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input type="number" name="attr_bonus" value="0" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input type="number" name="attr_points" value="0" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col4"&gt; &lt;input type="text" name="attr_ref" placeholder="ref" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;!-- .sheet-row --&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-row sheet-row-details"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col0"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-popup"&gt;&lt;input type="checkbox" class="sheet-boolean" name="attr_notes_onoff" value="1"/&gt; &lt;/div&gt;&lt;span class="sheet-tooltip"&gt;Check to dislay notes in rolls&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col1"&gt; &lt;textarea name="attr_notes" placeholder="notes"&gt;&lt;/textarea&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-row sheet-row-details-rowid"&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col2"&gt; RowID For Macros: &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-cell sheet-col3"&gt; &lt;input name="attr_rowid" value="" readonly="readonly" /&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/fieldset&gt; We were actually thinking of rewriting the Techniques completely as they are rather complicated. We will., however, try your work around and check out your fine work. Always such fine work you do. Mike

Edited 1575357718
Mike W. said: Yes, I have made a PULL request that has been excreted for Dec 3 this coming Tuesday. We had no idea you were going to do this and had already planned for these changes. Sorry about that. This is the reason we have to coordinate our efforts. Mostly ToolTip updates but some little fixes as well. So please do not make an additional PULL request this week as mine has already been merged. Also I cannot find you in Discord using&nbsp; mortimal#1488 - this is so strange. Wait it must be Mortimal#1488 , that seemed to go through. Mike I saw your pull request I am resolving it now. There are only 25 conflicts no big deal.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Vitalii S. said: Mike W. said: Yes, I have made a PULL request that has been excreted for Dec 3 this coming Tuesday. We had no idea you were going to do this and had already planned for these changes. Sorry about that. This is the reason we have to coordinate our efforts. Mostly ToolTip updates but some little fixes as well. So please do not make an additional PULL request this week as mine has already been merged. Also I cannot find you in Discord using&nbsp; mortimal#1488 - this is so strange. Wait it must be Mortimal#1488 , that seemed to go through. Mike I saw your pull request I am resolving it now. There are only 25 conflicts no big deal. Um OK. - crossing fingers -&nbsp;
Vitalli S Are you making a Translation json file or your own character sheet?

Edited 1575460338
Tom S.✌❽ said: Vitalli S Are you making a Translation json file or your own character sheet? I am editing gurps.html to support i18n and creating ru.json, than i will generate en.json with help of i18nOutput command and copy en translation to all other json files for other user to translate them to their languages.

Edited 1575470691
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mike W. said: SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ said: Thrust and Swing damage are inverted. I cannot find where that is inverted. I checked the tables, the die roll result and all looks fine to me. Can you be more specific (could be my old age is affecting my eyes - lol). Mike Here's the example I have but I think it is because I blew out the end of your sheet worker. Is there any thought to Super Strength? Swing damage should be higher.

Edited 1575472695
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ , yep, you are right there is a typo in gurps.html - line 6786: baseSwing = baseSwing = modifier; Need to be: baseSwing = baseSwing + modifier;
Wow. How did that get past all of us!? xD After some quick testing, it seems to break for ST &gt; 100.
Valter said: Wow. How did that get past all of us!? xD After some quick testing, it seems to break for ST &gt; 100. We GMs mostly don't use Striking ST over 100 x)
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Vitalii S. said: Tom S.✌❽ said: Vitalli S Are you making a Translation json file or your own character sheet? I am editing gurps.html to support i18n and creating ru.json, than i will generate en.json with help of i18nOutput command and copy en translation to all other json files for other user to translate them to their languages. This is great but please coordinate with MadCoder and U so we do not overwrite each other's work. We have many changes planned and need t make sure no work is lost. So tell us what are your plans and when do you plan to make your PULL request? Mike

Edited 1575517651
Mike W. sorry for my ignorance but I am working as developer. If you have some recent updates just do them , i will resolve them in GIT (I am doing this 2-7 times a month so it is usual for me), but I'd like to request some time (till 12.08.19) with this I can do all my work and give you all information about it. Till that time you can take a break(I will read this topic and add all fixes posted and resolved here, also I will make detailed patch-note for you and other users). You can always contact me in Discord Mortimal#1488 for any questions you have (or proves of my work). P.S.: I don't know HTML and JScript... but i am tester and Perl developer so i can read and understand mostly all recent programming languages.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Vitalii S. said: Mike W. sorry for my ignorance but I am working as developer. [...] Till that time you can take a break(I will read this topic and add all fixes posted and resolved here, also I will make detailed patch-note for you and other users). You can always contact me in Discord Mortimal#1488 for any questions you have (or proves of my work). I agree that doing solid patch-notes and similar are important for coordinating &amp; communicating sheet changes What's your suggestion for the best method, given this environment, is it better to include that in the git commit messages, in the Pull Requests, add to the Readme, and/or mention things in this thread? For sheets I've done more work with, I've started to keep a Changelog in the GitHub folder for the sheet, to guaranteeing a reliable and simple overview of past changes. And even with putting effort into making solid commit messages or mentioning things in the Pull Request, it's not as easy to check git history and jump between old pull request descriptions, as it it to simply read a Changlog.md that mentions what each release changed. Sure, for some smaller sheets it might be overkill, but I'm pretty sure the GURPS sheet would benefit from keeping a Changelog, instead of only saving/displaying the latest change. If you have another viewpoint, I'm eager to hear your thoughts as a professional developer and learn.

Edited 1575589493
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Vitalii S. said: Mike W. sorry for my ignorance but I am working as developer. If you have some recent updates just do them , i will resolve them in GIT (I am doing this 2-7 times a month so it is usual for me), but I'd like to request some time (till 12.08.19) with this I can do all my work and give you all information about it. Till that time you can take a break(I will read this topic and add all fixes posted and resolved here, also I will make detailed patch-note for you and other users). You can always contact me in Discord Mortimal#1488 for any questions you have (or proves of my work). P.S.: I don't know HTML and JScript... but i am tester and Perl developer so i can read and understand mostly all recent programming languages. Sounds great to me, I will be chatting with MadCoder this evening about this.&nbsp; Andreas J.&nbsp; : Our change log is in the sheet itself. Mike
WOW. Mike, Tom, and everyone else who's making these updates happen -- they are amazing . I haven't really given Roll20 much of a look for well over a year, but I just blew the virtual cobwebs off my old "GURPS Test Game" and the example characters had sheets, and those sheets had been updated with soooo many changes, and those changes are absolutely making me give Roll20 a hard second look. Thank you all for putting so much time and effort into this, from the recent pull a few days ago all the way back to the sheet's first creation and upload. You're making it easier all the time for GURPS gamers to play what they love! So excited to see all the activity and games around here.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Mook said: WOW. Mike, Tom, and everyone else who's making these updates happen -- they are amazing . I haven't really given Roll20 much of a look for well over a year, but I just blew the virtual cobwebs off my old "GURPS Test Game" and the example characters had sheets, and those sheets had been updated with soooo many changes, and those changes are absolutely making me give Roll20 a hard second look. Thank you all for putting so much time and effort into this, from the recent pull a few days ago all the way back to the sheet's first creation and upload. You're making it easier all the time for GURPS gamers to play what they love! So excited to see all the activity and games around here. My turn to say WOW . Your post, and those from the others, make our efforts very rewarding. I must admit that last year we were not sure anyone was even noticing since we had so few responses. Still we thought that no response meant people were OK with what we were doing so we continued on. We have more planned and now we feel even more motivated. Although we are not the original authors, we have come to feel that everyone involved deserves equal praise - those that started this and those that have carried on in their footsteps. Thank you Mook, and thank you for your support of GURPS in more ways than one. Thanks to everyone else who plays GURPS, especially those that GM. Mike

Edited 1576615174
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Latest Updates Version 1.7.2 – PULL 12/17/2019 – Successful Changes, Fixes, and Adds made by Mike W (UserID: 1414610) &nbsp; Updated, reformatted, and added many ToolTips – Cosmetic Only Fixed a very minor error in the CSS file – Cosmetic Only Fixed&nbsp; basic Swing damage calculator bug – reported and fixed by Vitalii S (User ID: 146689 Fixed alignment of the Melee Attacks Header – Cosmetic Only Changed Options box name of Critical Successes to Successes / Fails – Cosmetic Only Cleaned up Change Log and removed all entries prior to 08/06/2019), added some new info on the options page - Cosmetic Only Fixed alignment of the Inventory Header – Cosmetic Only Added Grand Total Weight to the Inventory page and reformatted the results – Cosmetic Only For January 7, 2020 - We will be making&nbsp;some noticeable&nbsp;changes, mostly&nbsp;cosmetic, but we are sure you will like &nbsp;them.
Correct spelling errors on the GURPS char sheet. - Can be modifed by Brave, or Rule of 15. + Can be modified by Brave, or Rule of 15. -&nbsp; &nbsp; HP, FP, Energery Reserve One, Two, and Three,&lt;br /&gt; +&nbsp; &nbsp; HP, FP, Energy Reserve One, Two, and Three,&lt;br /&gt; -&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Use the text box to enter the numbrer of character points used for Flight&lt;br /&gt; +&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Use the text box to enter the number of character points used for Flight&lt;br /&gt; - &lt;strong&gt;Jet&lt;/strong&gt;: shoots a continuous stream of fliud. See page 106. + &lt;strong&gt;Jet&lt;/strong&gt;: shoots a continuous stream of fluid. See page 106. - &lt;strong&gt;Jet&lt;/strong&gt;: shoots a continuous stream of fliud. See page 106. + &lt;strong&gt;Jet&lt;/strong&gt;: shoots a continuous stream of fluid. See page 106. - &nbsp; &nbsp; Reared collisioin = Faster object - slower object&lt;br /&gt; + &nbsp; &nbsp; Rear end collision = Faster object - slower object&lt;br /&gt;