This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 USD per weekly session . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. There will be no charge for your first session Welcome Adventurers, to the Broken Coast! I am looking for a dedicated player to join me in my retelling of the classic AD&amp;D module series, Against the Slave Lords, converted and updated to be run under the D&amp;D 5e engine.&nbsp; The sessions are run Thursdays at 9PM EDT / 6PM PDT and will run for 3 hours.&nbsp; The game will be run via Discord for voice chat and Roll20 for everything else. About the Game NOTE this is a game in progress, the party is currently level 7 and 40-50% of the way through the Campaign&nbsp;&nbsp; Once a thriving empire to the east of the Sea of Klar, The Empire of the Sun was reduced to ruin through infighting between ambitious noble houses and a mysterious plague that overtook the lands.&nbsp; The once glorious empire has been reduced to ruin, its lands have become wild and overgrown, inhabited by inhuman monsters, fell beasts, and the ghosts of the past. Only in the last 50 years has civilization started to return to The Broken Coast, small settlements exploiting the resources that made the Empire of the Sun rich beyond measure, carving out a thin line of safety along the rocky shores of the Sea of Klar.&nbsp;&nbsp; The Broken Coast has also become a home to many adventurers, such as yourselves, those brave souls who would strike out into the wilderness to retrieve the hidden treasures and unravel the ancient mysteries of the Empire of the Sun... *The world of the Broken Coast is left purposely vague. With an undefined world I can mold the story to fit the PCs backgrounds and adventures to fit them, rather than forcing the players to conform to my world and the history I have created* About the GM Hello, My name is Andre, 38 Years old with over 25 years of experience playing a variety of tabletop RPGs.&nbsp; My love of Dungeons and Dragons began as a small child when I fell in love with the fantasy genre, reading the Hobbit and Lord of the rings, followed by the old D&amp;D novels (The Dark Elf Trilogy and the Dragonlance chronicles are the first two I remember) far before my reading comprehension was at a level to completely process them.&nbsp; I then was fascinated by the advertisements I would see in comic books for D&amp;D materials, but it wouldn't be until my early teens that I would have my first proper encounter with Dungeons and Dragons. Most of my experience with Dungeons and Dragons has been as a DM, at first through necessity (as someone had to run the games, and I was usually the one to get the games together) then through a genuine love for guiding my friends through a story of heroic deeds and nefarious plots.&nbsp;&nbsp; I do my best to bring the world to life through description and memorable NPC interactions.&nbsp; My voice acting definitely could use some improving, but a character is more than just a funny voice.&nbsp; Through mannerisms, word choice and cadence, I try to make my NPCs (both friendly and antagonistic) feel alive, and not just passive sources of plot hooks, gear or challenges.&nbsp;&nbsp; Why Pay to Play? Running Dungeons and Dragons has been a passion of mine for many years.&nbsp; It has been and is a labor of love.&nbsp; But it is still a labor.&nbsp; By joining my game you can expect the following 1. A dedicated DM who will be ready at game time with all materials prepared, coffee in hand, and eager to get into the game 2. A responsive DM who is available outside of game time to respond to questions or comments as soon as possible (usually immediately unless I'm asleep or driving) 3. An understanding DM who is open to constructive criticism and will work with his players to create the type of adventure that YOU want to play 4. A complete Roll20 Experience, I am a Roll20 Pro subscriber with access to the complete feature set that Roll20 has to offer.&nbsp; And if there are any features, API scripts, or effects that I do not use currently that you would like, I am willing to put in the time and effort to learn them and integrate them into the game. 5. An Inclusive, welcoming environment to play D&amp;D.&nbsp; I do not allow any Racist, Sexist, Trans/Homophobic behavior at my table and will take any steps needed to ensure a safe space for all involved in my game. Why I charge for my game I charge for my games to be able to commit the time needed to prepare and create the adventures that I have grown up loving.&nbsp; I will use the money earned to offset the costs of my Roll20 subscription and other assets I purchase to run the game (both physical and digital content I bring into the game), Internet costs as well as my time for both running the game (3 hour sessions) and preparing the game material (~1-2 hours of prep needed for a session, including making maps, assets, tokens, and customizing the encounters and story lines to fit the characters decisions and back stories)&nbsp; If you are interested you can find the LFG post here or PM me <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/157884/the-mines-of-ingwick" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/157884/the-mines-of-ingwick</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 USD per weekly session . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. There will be no charge for your first session