Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API NOT WORKING

Api not working anyone else?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I seem to be having some issues, but it seems to only be affecting one or 2 of my scripts.  Really strange.

Edited 1575860663
Kraynic said: I seem to be having some issues, but it seems to only be affecting one or 2 of my scripts.  Really strange. Which ones are giving you trouble? Edit mine is Menu Maker, odd it worked fine earlier today.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Combat Tracker.  It threw errors in the middle of setting up conditions.  I haven't delved very deep in the api, and was testing out that with tokenmod.  I tried disabling and then removing all other scripts from that game, but CT kept throwing an error.  I copied the game, reinstalled all the scripts and it worked for about a half hour.  Then it threw a bunch of errors in the api console. But now it is working again.  I think there is something going on with Roll20.  Weekend gremlins.
LAst night there was serious lag issues in our game. Usually our Sunday game runs smooth. I just assumed it was heavy volume.
Hey all -  Just checking in, were you noticing any other issues with the API since then? Or does everything seem to be working okay now?
Nicholas said: Hey all -  Just checking in, were you noticing any other issues with the API since then? Or does everything seem to be working okay now? All set now narrowed down the culprit, thanks for checking in.