Calling all players, old and new. Do you want to go on the original Gygaxian Adventure? One of the most famed 1e adventures? I am being vauge on the names of the dungeons and modules. But the full 5e Tales of The Yawning Portal, as well as 13 or so different 1e modules that i reworked for 5e (with maps) being used to follow and original adventure path laid down by Gary Gygax himself. After each dungeon i am happy to give you the name and background on how it came to be/what it was famous for in dnd circles. Setting: Faerun. Fairly typical for DnD. I would do Greyhawk but the *ONLY* races in it are Human/Halfling/Gnome/Dwarf/Elf/Half-Orc and i dont think modern dnd players want that limited choice. Story: We begin near the Thunder Peaks and The Dalelands. The town is Large for the area as The Dalelands have been sacked and destroyed in the last Cormyr-Sembia war. The area being resettled has a high Adventure and Mercanary population, pushing back the monsters of the wood and mountain to make way for miners, loggers, hunters, and settlers. The party begins as a group of people meeting in a Tavern, where they have stayed for a week finding simple local work becoming friends enough to take a larger more difficult job.  Attemping to Tame a portion of  The Dalewood by removing - by force or other means - Goblins from a nearby ruined castle. The goblins were a plauge in the area, but their numbers have dwindled and it seems like now is the time to strike out, finish them off, and make the area safe for Hunters and Settlers. Time:  7pm Wed Nigght Eastern Time until around Midnight Rules: I do combat rolls public, but play things true and "hard". I also bring back some 1e feel and rules. Explinations can be proved on why/specifics if you have questions. 1) Attack Resolution; Creatures with multiple attacks, or inteligent creatures, will resolve all attacks on a target regardless if they go down. Instagib is possible if a bear KOs you on the first blow and then hits twice. Dropping to 0 applies the prone condition, yet the game gives you your dex mod to AC, telling me your still alive and moving. Just prone and badly injured. Inteligent creatures can see this at range and may decide to target you with intent to finish you off while on the ground. 2) Resting Modification; Short Rest is 1hr. Long rest is 8hr. Any rest can use HD to heal. HD only restore at the end of long rest. HP does not auto heal at any rest and must be burned for HD or healing spells. Restores the resting feel of AD&D. No past editions, esp the older ones i am emulating in adventure and feel, auto healed you. It raises the value of Potions (which are widly avalible) and healing spells as well as Hit-Dice, an oft ignored feature. 3) KO modification If you drop to 0hp and come back up, you do so with one added level of exaustion. If people begin rapid fire dropping you can die. This stops magical healing from turning your high AC fighter into a 1hp toggle that drops and raises without problems. Dropping should be bad. 4) Other situational or one-off modifications based on circumstance, ussualy to allow an older thing to function in the new system. XP is milestone, instead of finaggling around with numbers i just lock you at a level until you need to level up for the next dungeon/story event. You level as you progress the plot and otherwise can do what you want. If you dont progress the plot and just run around doing random things then you dont level. I still support those random things, but i will not allow them to be used to out-level you for what is planned. (IE if i have a level 5 dungeon and the group is level 5 but afraid of it, you cant just grind until level 8 and then go do it with ease.) I have ran other groups through this campaign before, have the maps already made for all 13 modules, and a rough campaign path with a ton of room for people to do their own thing. things you do off the path get their own maps, all completely dynamicly lit, with background music ect. I take my dnd very seriously, i ask you do the same.