Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 (Q4Y2019)

Edited 1576603880
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings D&D enthusiast! The thread for all things D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet related including both the sheet itself and the Charactermancers. This the place for to collect known issues, bug reports, and see recent changes. Q3Y2019 thread can be found here . Cassie Levett User Collaboration Team Lead Version 3.01 Feature Request Added spell expand info section to allow easier viewing of spells. Code Health First steps taken to converting D&D 5e sheet to PUG. Version 2.716 Bug Fix Ranger Charactermancer various issues Warlock Pact of the Tome / Book of Ancient Secrets extra spells no working Mancer Level+: When choosing a class feature, previously selected choices should be disable Charactermancer Lvl+ Druid, Circle of Land feedback improvement Version 2.715 Bug Fix Lvl+ Mancer: Spells tab "Level undefined" Lvl+ Spells have a bad translation key Version 2.714 Bug Fix D&D 5e: Spellcasting save DC when using proficiency dice D&D 5e Charactermancer: Land Vehicles proficiency does not drop with Marine background  <-- This should fix other similar blank proficiencies D&D 5e: Global Damage Modifiers CSS is off Known Issues & Feature Request Character Sheet NPC spell casters have the old spell section showing. Short term solution is to set attribute  npcspell_flag  to 0. The section is in the process of being deprecated and removed. As a response to user feedback we are investigating & testing old modules and potentially transfer for older spells to the new section. Feature request for additional ability input for Sanity & Honor rules from the DMG. API update to support  eventinfo . This isn't specific to the D&D 5E sheet but api users here have reported the impact. Global Damage Modifier for Crits does not support double digits such as 10d6. Due to regex in the code. Mancer Level One Subclasses, Warlock Patron, and other  select  populates with Classes if you exit the Mancer via the exit in the top left then open the sheet again. Lizard Folk  are not receiving their armor bonus Mancer Level Up When you make a selection and click "Next," the selection is saved. If you go back and change the selection, it won't apply the change to. You'll have to exit out of the Charactermancer Level Up, selecting "Discard and Exit," and relaunch it to start over and make your new choice. You cannot replace class features (example: Eldritch Invocations, monk elemental disciplines) when leveling up. When multiclassing with more than one spellcasting class, the spell selector does not know which class uses which spell. Double check the spellcasting ability and class in the character sheet for each spell by going to the Spells tab and clicking the gear icon next to the spell. This also sometimes results in duplicate spells, such as when selecting a spell that you already get (like a domain spell) as a spell from the other spellcasting class. Pre-requisites do not validate (except for level requirements on Eldritch Invocations and monk Elemental Disciplines) The optional rule Feats is not supported. However, you can drag and drop feats from the compendium onto your character sheet after completing the Charactermancer. Note that, for now, doing so doesn't mechanically change your character sheet; it just adds the item to your Features list on the character sheet. Level caps on classes haven't been implemented; you can have 20 levels in each class. The Review slide is not complete and a more informative version is coming in a future update. Select menus duplicate entries. This is particularly noticeable in  Subclasses  select. Choosing either of the duplicates will work. Class-Specific Known Issues Barbarian : Brutal Critical will not modify your attack rolls. Druid,  Circle of the Land : When selecting your circle spells at later levels, it will not remember your previous choice for land type and you will have to reselect it. Fighter,  Champion : Improved Critical and Superior Critical will not modify your attack rolls. Warlock,  Eldritch Invocations : Agonizing Blast, Eldritch Spear, Repelling Blast will not modify the spell roll.  Divine Spellcasters : The number of spells you can select and therefore prepare may be inaccurate due to domain and oath spells. You can drag and drop spells onto your character sheet after finishing to add them to the spells you might prepare after a long rest. Warlock, Pact of Tome  have issues with cantrip selection Report Issue Sheet Issues Template Class(es) /  Subclass : Description of issue :  Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Mancer Issues Template Class(es) : Subclass :  Race : Level(s) : Description of issue :  Documenting the exact steps you've taken & choices you've made will let us follow your path in our quest of troubleshooting. Screenshots are always welcome.

Edited 1570555526
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
From Previous thread: Sheet Issue: Toggling Global Modifiers Display Adds Spurious Entries Class(es) /  Subclass : Any Description of issue :   If you toggle the values for the check boxes on the sheet settings tab, the sheet will add spurious entries for the following mod fields: Global Attack Modifier:  adds a +1d4 Bless Mod, which is active, regardless of whether the character has access to the Bless spell Global Save Modifier:  adds a +1d4 Bless Mod, which is active, regardless of whether the character has access to the Bless spell Global AC Modifier:  adds a +1 Defense Mod, which is active, regardless of whether the character has a modifier to their AC Global Skill Modifier:  adds a +1d4 Guidance Mod, which is active, regardless of whether the character has access to the Guidance spell Global Damage Modifier:  Adds a blank entry. Not as serious as the first four, But since it can be manually deleted with no issue, it merely takes up space and clutters the sheet. These entries can cause confusion for newer players, since they reference  and use  abilities the character likely does not have. They are a nuisance for more experienced players, since they must be turned off or deleted. This only happens if you physically toggle the option on the tab. If they are on by default, the abilities are not created, but the blank fields are available for use. This issue is related to and exacerbated by the following issue: Charactermancer Issue: Charactermancer turns off Global mod toggles.

Edited 1570555941
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
From Previous thread: Charactermancer Issue: Charactermancer turns off Global mod toggles. Class(es) /  Subclass : Any Description of issue :  If you have your sheets set to automatically display Global Mods, Charactermancer will turn them all off after you have finished the creation process. If you toggle them back on manually, you trigger this issue: Sheet Issue: Toggling Global Modifiers Display Adds Spurious Entries
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, Under Warlock issues, of the issues copied from my post in the previous thread, only one is a warlock issue: Should be under Charactermancer Level Up Clicking the info button next to a spell name does not result in the spell description being shown in the side window.   When adding a level where that level does not grant a spellcaster a new cantrip, there are garbage characters above the spell list .  Ability Scores Written Incorrectly when Adjusted by an Item Warlock-Specific item: When leveling up a warlock through the charactermancer you can not choose the Mystic Arcanum spells
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
That's just how the post formatted them for copy/pasting. In the future I will not be updating the known list. It is too long to easily contain in a forum post.

Edited 1570563442
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Is there a place where users can track issues, then? Otherwise, users may waste considerable time testing, writing up, gathering screenshots, and so forth for issues that already exist. Edit: Also, unless reported errors are listed, users have no way of knowing if they have been seen or recorded.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The GitHub has issue  is the closest we have. Ideally this would be where people are posting any issues with our character sheet software. For convenience I let users post issues they find here and I add them to our backlog which is an internal tool using Jira. It's never waste of time to have multiple examples. When multiple people gather resources for we have a better collection of test cases. Some people are more detailed than others when it comes to writing up bugs. I appreciate when people like yourself use the template.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Would it be helpful to post a bug in both places? Most users are not even aware that the repository even exists. By posting here, users can see what's going on and help each other with workarounds. I want the sheet to improve, of course, so I'll do whatever is best to help the process along. But in-thread acknowledgement of the receipt of a bug at least would go a long way towards encouraging users to report. Otherwise we wind up with issues like this , which might have been recorded internally, but the reporter had no way of knowing it was even seen, especially when it was not copied over into the new list. Also, acknowledgment in the top post that the list is not complete would be helpful, too.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
keithcurtis said: Is there a place where users can track issues, then? Otherwise, users may waste considerable time testing, writing up, gathering screenshots, and so forth for issues that already exist. Edit: Also, unless reported errors are listed, users have no way of knowing if they have been seen or recorded. Case in point. This was just reported here : BigPVTParts  said: My buddies and I were running a game with an academy in it and whenever we would RP well the DM would have us roll a d20 to see how well we did "training" on that day. Whenever we would do well he would put a stat boost item into our equipment then remove it whenever a week had past, reverting us back to our original stats. This worked well up until we leveled up with the charactermancer, while we still had the stat boosts. The charactermancer would take the stat boost and add it onto our character during the level up and we would come out of the level up with the stat boost permanently on the character. For example, my character had a +2 to his strength, taking it from a 16 to 18, and I still had it when I leveled up, which caused the charactermancer to take my 16 original strength to 18 original and now after the level up I had a 20 temp strength. Since my buddies and I realized it worked when we added nameless items that gave temporary stat boosts, we wanted to see if it worked with things from the PHB and it turned out to also permanently increased the stats with items such as The Belt of Dwarvenkind.
Class(es) / Subclass: Druid/Circle of the Moon Level 20 Description of issue: I have been trying to update an item but it has resulted in a crazy Wisdom score that results in an unbelievable modifier. Item being updated: Quarterstaff +3 Updates to item: Magic Bonus to 4; 2nd damage: 2d10 psychic; saving throw: DC 12 Wisdom. My base Wisdom score is 20, so the modifier is 5. However, when I try to add these updates to the quarterstaff, my base Wisdom becomes 2210 and my modifier becomes 1100. I looked into the cog, but there were no changes in the cog. Even removing the item doesn't reset the Wisdom score. My DM tried giving me a new sheet to use, but the issue cropped up there, too.
Feature Request: Allow spell casters to prepare spells using the Charactermancer feature when not leveling up. This would reduce the amount of unnecessary spells on the sheets.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I asked for that right after Charactermancer Level Up was introduced. It would seem the necessary code is already mostly there. I'd rather broken things get fixed than features get added onto a foundation of broken code, though.
Not sure if this is the right place.  But I'm playing with my Barb and he has Speak with animals as a ritual.  It states that it has a casting time of 1 action.  but I read that rituals take 10 mins to do.  So is it 10 mins or just one action?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's more of a rules question, but since it is labeled that way on the sheet: You can cast it as a spell in one action and consume a spell slot, or you can cast it as a ritual in ten minutes and keep the slot. The sheet does not have the internal logic to account for every case (it would be huge!), you just have to remember that your barbarian only has the ritual option.

Edited 1571459708
Phenomen
Translator
Half of the time Charactermancer's right pane (with Compendium) does not load and I have to switch tabs 1-2 times before it appear. It's the same for every tab and every Source. No ad-block, stable high-speed internet
Feature Request Not sure if these would be for the Sheet or Companion API, but here are a few suggestions The Ability to switch between average Damage and roll damage. (Mainly for NPC) Have Deathsaves be effected by Global Mod, Adv. & Dis.
Phenomen said: Half of the time Charactermancer's right pane (with Compendium) does not load and I have to switch tabs 1-2 times before it appear. It's the same for every tab and every Source. No ad-block, stable high-speed internet Same issue but if you change from players handbook to the SRD it works very odd.
Moving Report here: Phenomen  said: As title says those spells are not available to choose when you create Shadow Bloodline Sorcerer character even thought I can find them in Compendium. It seems like they're marked as Paladin and Druid spells but according to MHH they're available to Sorcerer. Please check other spells too.

Edited 1571637855
How do I (better than) double my Jack of All Trades bonus to full Proficiency, please ? Got a syntax question about the Roll20 D&D 5E character sheet, regarding the Jack of all Trades bonus (which applies to various skills, tools, initiative, etc.)  It adds half (rounded down) of the Proficiency Bonus, which is automatically updated by the sheet at certain levels.  My character just got an Epic Boon which makes it Proficiency, so it's slightly better than doubling it due to the omitted rounding off.  How would I enter that, please? In the Attributes tab. jack_bonsu  jack_attr                 +2@{pbd_safe} pb                            4 pbd_safe jack_bonus            +2 jack_of_all_trades @{jack} Or do all these fields get overwritten by the software during leveling up? Should I implement the change some other way within the other tabs?

Edited 1572324231
It would be really useful to have way to view the details of a spell without casting it. Currently you have to either find it in the compendium or edit the spell (gear icon) which isn't formatted for quick perusal. Maybe a button next to the gear icon that would expand (similar to the traits section) and show the spellcard.
Timothy J. said: It would be really useful to have way to view the details of a spell without casting it. Compendium?
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I know it is not used often, but sometimes NPC creatures have spell attacks instead of weapon attacks. For example, the will-'o-wisp has a melee spell attack instead of a melee weapon attack. The compendium has it listed correctly, but the character sheet does not have an option for this.

Edited 1572489059
First time reporting a problem, if this is the wrong thread I apologize. I joined a new campaign and made a new character sheet, imported from character vault. Character had no problems in the game where I made them. Below is when I tried to use Mace to attack in new campaign, got these error messages. Here is when I tried Cure Wounds; I managed to roll it by clicking it on the 'Attack & Spellcasting' on the Core page, but on the Spells page when I tried casting Cure Wounds, I got the blue error message. I've been getting by using the /roll option but it's hard not being able to share stuff that my spells do. Hope I explained my problems well enough.

Edited 1572586498
(Not sure if this is the correct place to put this or not, but as generally feature requests for sheets seem to be handled in their main thread this seemed like the best place to put it.) Feature Request - Currency Customization Description of Request The ability to customize currency labels. This was a small, but surprisingly nice, feature in the 5E Shaped Sheet that allowed me to use my own currency system. This let me eliminate some of the less useful currencies for my games (namely, copper pieces and electrum) and use my own set of coinage that followed a base-10 system in its entirety. Suggested Implementation A small groupbox in the settings tab of the character sheet activated through selecting to "Use Custom Currency" that allows the sheet to gather user-defined two-letter abbreviations which in turn modify the default currency labels. It appears as though the currency labels may currently be part of the actual sheet graphics and attributes, but it may not require a full change on how the sheet runs; it may be possible to just set a flag for the suggested groupbox to tell the character sheet to reference generic currency slots (cur1, cur2,...etc.) instead of the default ones and then provide label attributes for said currency. Then update the sheet graphics to allow user-defined labels instead of the hard-coded graphics labels.
@wax poetic I don't think official sheet should support homebrew like that. You have pro account so it should be very easy to just copy sheet code from github into your custom sheet and change currency labels yourself.
Feature Request- Sorting buttons (Move up, Move down) for Items in list (features, items, etc) on Character sheet. Drag and drop to change order hangs and then glitches. Nearly impossible to move things around
Sheet Issue: Formatting/Overlapping Problem Description of Issue When using Google Chrome, something happens to the formatting where text overlaps. It seems to get fixed if I zoom in on chrome to around 200% (which isn't ideal for looking at anything other than the character sheet). Popping out the window for the character sheet did not fix this. I also tested it out and Firefox and it seems to look fine but I would prefer to find a fix for Chrome (players are picky on browsers). Hopefully there's an easy solution that I'm missing here. Screenshot of Issue
I've noticed there are 2 different outputs to chat for spells: one from the attack panel and one from the spell sheet. Out of the box, the one that displays the DCs has no other info from the spell description, and the one with the verbose spell description doesn't include the DC, damage, healing, attack roll, etc. Is there a way in either location to use the more verbose spell description / card, output, but also show the spell DC, damage, healing, etc? If not, please consider that as a request. Thank you!
@TheWebCoder - You can select to add spell description to the attack one. Under the cog by the spell name.

Edited 1575502672
@{perception_bonus} jumped to high value on PC sheet (reposted here as recommended by @AndreasJ.) Using the D&amp;D 5e character sheet, an Arcane knight/Fighter character that has been in play for over a year suddenly (about 3 weeks ago) has a Perception skill of 45.&nbsp; Wisdom (13) properly shows wisdom_mod of 1.&nbsp; Passive perception shows the corresponding (improper) value of 55. We waited a week or so to see if roll20 would clean up this change automagically, but no go.&nbsp; I don't see on the settings tab of the character sheet anything that could drive this.&nbsp; Skill options perception line is set to Normal, with 0 mod.&nbsp; Passive perception mod is zero.&nbsp; Attribute section wisdom bonus is zero. Suggestions on how to fix this please?&nbsp; Currently (toy story woodie head going round and round) he sees e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g... :-) Edit... resolved at original post thread:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7961034/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7961034/</a>
Class(es) : Warlock Subclass : Archfey(i tested it with others as well, but that is my most recent one) Race : Human Level(s) : level one and forwards Description of issue : If you try to make a warlock using character mancer and go throught all of it without an issue (for level 1), then once you are out and into the actual character sheet you will be missing the pact magic feature from the side pannel to the right but also won't have a way to track how many spells you can cast and of what level(something i assumed would be under class features resource panel much like the action surge for a fighter).
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Attack Description is in the wrong area. Attacks often have descriptions of effects that happen on a hit in addition to damage. When an attack with additional effects is clicked, it is placing the additional text with the attack bonus instead of the damage (or below it). This communicates that the extra text occurs on an attack rather than on a hit. The following image gives an example. The ", and the target is grappled (escape DC 12)." text should be with the damage or in a separate box below it. As part of a stat block in a PDF or book, it would look like this: Bite .&nbsp; Melee Weapon Attack : +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.&nbsp; Hit : 11 (2d8 + 2) piercing damage, and the target is grappled (escape DC 12).

Edited 1574534858
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Steelbonds said: Class(es) : Warlock Subclass : Archfey(i tested it with others as well, but that is my most recent one) Race : Human Level(s) : level one and forwards Description of issue : If you try to make a warlock using character mancer and go throught all of it without an issue (for level 1), then once you are out and into the actual character sheet you will be missing the pact magic feature from the side pannel to the right but also won't have a way to track how many spells you can cast and of what level(something i assumed would be under class features resource panel much like the action surge for a fighter). My guess on the omission of the Pact Magic entry is that is is missing for the same reason that no spellcasting class has its general spellcasting feature listed. Brevity? Not sure. But it's consistent across classes. Spell slots can be tracked for the Pact Magic feature by using the Spell Slot Modifiers on the settings tab of the sheet. Here are the settings for a 4th level warlock: My suspicion is that they are difficult to reconcile with normal multiclass spellcasting and must be shepherded a bit manually, as shown. Charactermancer does not do this automatically, though it would be nice. Note that the sheet does not know that all warlock spells must be cast at a particular level, so if upcasting is available, you will have to answer the level prompt anyway. If you are using the script to track spell slot usage, be sure to mark invocations and racial features as "1/day" or "at will". Here is an example:
Can we please add the option to combine the attack and spellcard outputs? As a DM, I need to see the information from both, i.e. the saving throw DC, attack roll, damage rolls, etc,&nbsp; and &nbsp;meta info like casting time, duration, etc. I know I can fish that info out of the spell description, but it would be nice to just prepend or append the attack info to the card. Thank you.

Edited 1574629214
Is there a way to add a second subclass to a multiclass character? Thank you. Edit: I found it. For anyone curious, it's under the Settings tab. Cheers.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Some monsters (example: Rak Tulkhesh ) have an improved critical range, but this does not seem to be reflected in their Actions. Is this possible to do using the official character sheet?
Class(es) : Cleric Subclass : Trickery Domain Race : any&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Level(s) : 3 Description of issue :&nbsp; Pass without Trace is missing as one of the Trickery Domain Spells when going up to 3rd level:
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
keithcurtis said: Some monsters (example: Rak Tulkhesh ) have an improved critical range, but this does not seem to be reflected in their Actions. Is this possible to do using the official character sheet? It is possible on the PC side of the sheet, but the NPC side does not have the crit range box.&nbsp;
Whats this new expanded spell view feature all about?

Edited 1575407826
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Anthony V. said: Whats this new expanded spell view feature all about? I'm curious too. Figured it out. Spell cards have more details in the header. I would love to have this for attack spells as well. — He asks with big puppy dog eyes...

Edited 1575753988
Lukas
Plus
Mancer Issues Class(es) : Artificer ERLW Subclass : - Race : Mark of the Storm Half-Elf ERLW Level(s) : 1 / at character creation Description of issue :&nbsp; Spell selection dropdown displays "choose", but provides no spells at all to select at character creation. ERLW is puchased, PHB and Xanatars' are not. However, not even SRD spells show up. Bonus Cantrips/Spells of the Mark from the Race choice are shown.
So some of spells from Elemental Evil Player's guide seems to be in Xanathar and Goliath from it is in Volo's Guide to Monsters, but Aarakockra and Genasi currently aren't available in compendium or charactermance, so that would be nice thing to be done somehow even if Princes of Apocalypse's spells and genasi don't get added to compendium. But yeah, what I wanted to ask was whether Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide and Out of Abyss will be added to roll20 eventually?
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
JJL said: So some of spells from Elemental Evil Player's guide seems to be in Xanathar and Goliath from it is in Volo's Guide to Monsters, but Aarakockra and Genasi currently aren't available in compendium or charactermance, so that would be nice thing to be done somehow even if Princes of Apocalypse's spells and genasi don't get added to compendium. But yeah, what I wanted to ask was whether Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide and Out of Abyss will be added to roll20 eventually? In the last couple of roundtables, the devs have said they plan to complete the WotC back catalog (SCAG, OotA, DMG) complete in 2020. I don't know if they have specifically mentioned including the PoA Elemental Evil supplement as part of that, but I hope so!
Usage Question: When creating a item, I can use the MOD: field to raise an attribute (strength for example, as per the belt of giant strength [MOD: Strength: 21]) but how can I use this to create a cursed ring that REDUCES the Stat. i.e. I put on the ring and my strength is reduced to 8. I have searched all over and the Wiki help for the character sheet is brief and unhelpful and I have found old comments that list what values the MOD:&nbsp; accepts but not how to use them in any meaningful way. I only worked out the above by looking at the existing item from the compendium. I have read some information about API's that suggest that you can cap a stat using an API call so I am hoping that I can do the same with the MOD: on at item. Any help gratefully accepted. If this should be better posted elsewhere please let me know.
Editing question: All Roll20 documentation/forum posts suggest that a good way to make small modifications to the sheet is copypasting the .html and .css files from the github repo, but the only one I can find (<a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/5th%20Edition%20OGL%20by%20Roll20" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/5th%20Edition%20OGL%20by%20Roll20</a>) seems to only contain a very outdated version. Is there a way for me to access the source code for the current version?
not sure if this is right place but will the character sheets update to include warforged and artificers?
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
anthony baldwin b. said: not sure if this is right place but will the character sheets update to include warforged and artificers? The sheet already supports these if you own&nbsp;Eberron: Rising from the Last War on Roll20.&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4506/eberron-rising-from-the-last-war" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4506/eberron-rising-from-the-last-war</a>
Hello, all of my characters spell sheets have been expanded since this i for expanding the spell has been added. This means that about 40 spell lists have been made unreadable until I manually close each and every spell. Can someone please tell me either how to fix this, or can it be hotfixed? This is an absolute nuisance.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
In the interim, for anyone who has a pro account, the following two chatsteattr macros will expand or collapse the first ten spells of each level (if you have more than that on a sheet, you have other problems). This will work if the character's token is selected. Collapse All Expand All