Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing images

Dear Roll20 team, when going through my card decks today, I noticed that many images are broken. Not only with one of them, but with several. I have certainly not deleted them. Yet they seem to be gone from my library. This is not only one deck, almost all of them have cards missing, some almost all of them. For example, the Tarot of a Moon Garden deck, which was the first I uploaded, only has a few visible cards left. They seem to be really gone, I just checked the whole art library. I'm not sure what else but cards from decks has gone missing. It all seems to be older images. This is not the first time images have gone missing, but I never had so many gone AWOL at once before. Most of the decks are unusable. I had no problems with those decks up to September, but haven't used them since. This is the error message when trying to see the image from the broken pictures. <Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>57161499C3E23163</RequestId><HostId>Xs9svgnT/r+kFxe8F1bGUe1nkCsa/NPebay5HLi1PI+zqFSXZoHz9vUg8YEpsnxsG7OhuqX2zlY=</HostId></Error> I'm guessing images can't be recovered, but maybe it will be possible to put a stop to this. I spent days on those decks, and I'm dreading having to redo them, not only for the time and complete mess up this would create in my order of uploaded images, but I can't be sure it won't happen again.I planned to change to Pro this year, but I'll hold off until this problem is fixed.
Also up the limit of storage on basic subscription 
Hi&nbsp;Grimtina -&nbsp; We're very sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing! However, for us to best investigate and assist in this situation, would you mind sending us an email to <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>, please? We appreciate your patience and understanding as work through this with you!
Gabe I have more than enough storage. I will send an email then, thanks.