Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Online][FREE][One Shot][Newbie Friendly] Interest Check

Heyo! My name is Charles, and I run games. And I'm currently interested in finding out what people want to play. You see, I'm a bit of a unicorn: I only derive joy from running games. That's right: I don't enjoy being a player. But that's where you come in, dear reader. You see, I am looking at starting up a game in the near future, but I'm not exactly sure what to run. Homebrew? Pre-written? Fantasy? Horror? There are so many options. So, if you're reading this, I need you to play a game, and I need you to tell me what you want to play. I am a pro account holder here, so dynamic lighting and all that jazz can be used to maximum effect. So, let me know down below if your group is looking for someone to transport you to a world of... well, we can figure that out. Currently, I'm looking at doing a one-shot twice a month. I have Tuesdays and alternating Fridays open.
Which weeks' Fridays are you available? Would be this past Friday, or this upcoming Friday, that you might be holding one-shots? (I would feel silly offering answers to the rest of the questions if I'm not actually a potential player)
I have an alternating Friday game and our next session is next Friday. So we would be looking at about two weeks at the earliest. 
Hey, I might be interested in Tuesday games! Do you mind if I PM you the questions I have? I have more than I feel comfortable posting here (don't want it to come off as spam or anything). If that's fine with you, I'd love to drop you a line!
Date and time depending I'd be interested in joining 
Please both of you hit me up in a private message. Date and time of games is extremely flexible.