Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Hide Player's Status as GM

I've got a campaign where one of the players is working with me as a co-DM, but I don't want the other players to know this. I've promoted him to GM, but that makes his nametag show with the GM icon in the main game screen. Is there any way to remove that and other indicators but still allow him access to GM tools, or is that outside of the use-case scope here?
No
1578089252

Edited 1578089496
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hi Eamon B. - Unfortunately, there is no way of currently doing that using our built-in functions and features. You might be able to "hack it" by hiding the GM badge class using CSS or something else - another community member might be able to make a more specific recommendation for this. However, as a reminder, you are always more than welcome to post any potential ideas you have to our Suggestions and Ideas Forum . Happy adventuring! :) 
Thanks for the quick responses, I figure for now I'll just have the co-dm use a secondary account in order to hide the name. I do have an additional account I use sometimes when I need stuff to be up on the big screen, so that'll work for now.