Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

In Another Tower [New Release]

Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
New Modular Tower Set! Is your Party on the way to save the princess? Or maybe they stumbled on a Necromancers Lair... Hopefully that princess is in a different castle... Maybe you just need a nice Guild Hall Tower. Either way, this set brings you 24 Tower Maps that you can stack in any order... so you don't have to put the princess on the same level as the Necromancer... unless of course... All 24 Towers have a Seamless Forest Background and a Black Background so you can fit them into you modular sets, and each Floor has a Decorated and a Blank version. There's also overlay entrance tiles so you can decide which floor is at the entrance level!!! Need more? How about some new decor! A Tower of Options!!! 24 Decorated Tower Maps 28 Blank Tower Maps Forest and Blank Black Backgrounds New Decoration items Connector Entrance Tiles
I was looking at this and it seems that all the forest towers are decorated.  Is that the case?  I was looking to combine this with Forest Ruins & Hickory Hills to a damaged and partially sacked tower.  Of course if the blank ones are just the tower, no black borders, that'd be great for what I have in mind as well.  Just curious before I get it.

Edited 1579883928
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hmmmmm... I could have sworn I put a blank tower with the forest background in there (apparently I didn't). I just checked and I must have forgot to save that as a file. I can make that happen though. I did make files with a blank border, but all of those were right at or over the 10mb limit so I didn't put them in there because... well... they were too large a file. EDIT - I'm going to see about getting these patched so they are included in the set. If you pick it up, once it does get patched they will be in your library. Also if you picked them up already and need them right away, PM me and I can get them to you before potential the patch.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Patch should be out hopefully Monday this coming week.