EBERRON: Rise of the Last War. Eberron is a high-fantasy setting of high-flying adventure and pulp noir-inspired intrigue. Imagine a world that runs on magic, with elemental-powered airships, trains that run on lightning, where city streets are lit by arcane lanterns. This is the world of Eberron. This is a world which underwent an industrial revolution using the limitless power of magic rather than steam. Arcane technological wonders are the norm here, and though the people are better for it, the land has been ravaged by war and tensions are still high. Session Information Session Length: 3-4 Hours Core and Official Classes and Races. Starting Level: 4 Group Size: 3-5 No Newbies Allowed PvP: Not Accepted Communication: Voice should be available to you. About the DM I have been playing and DM’ing D&D for about 4 years now. In the many, many games I’ve  ran my self it has always been my in my best interest to bring an exciting and compelling story and world to my players. My style of DM‘ing is very relaxed, run rules raw ( rules as written) but only bring rules into the game when absolutely necessary, and allow the players the freedom to be and discover who they want to be in the worlds I create for them. Character Creation: Official races and classes accepted. Point Buy Or Standard 4d6k3 Re-roll 1s once per 4s6 roll. A character sheet will be provided on joining the game. A discord will also be provided, to communicate, and talk further about character creation prior to the game starting. Evil Characters are not allowed. Further Information Our game is currently on Friday’s , 8:00 AM EST If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask in thread, or feel free to DM .