Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dragging from compendium to map

I would love to be able to drag rules, spells monster-statblocks etc to a map to create a type of DM-screen with whatever information I need to reference while playing, instead of clicking away in the compendium. I understand that this would require some sort of differentiation between dragging a monster to the map or its statblock, but that shouldn't be impossible to fix ;) E.G. the group has recently leveled up, so I drag all their new spells and abilities to the map until I memorize all the details.
Isn't that the same as just opening each one and then minimizing it so that it's open but not in the way?
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .