Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Its A Trap not using the correct bonuses in saving throw rolls.

I am using the 5e ogl sheet and I have Its a Trap and the Its a Trap 5e Generic helper script. I am placing some traps and I just noticed that the saving throws it rolls for my players is using the Skill Bonuses.. not the 'Saving Throw' bonuses. This is a big difference for some players. My rogue for example has a +4 to her dexterity Skill but a +10 to her dex saves. When auto-rolling it is using the +4, despite having changed the "customization options" to match the saving throw attribute on the character sheets. (I cant get a good screenshot of when I hover over the save result to show what it is calculating but it says 1d20+4 when it should be doing 1d20+10 for this character.)
For anyone in the future who may run into this issue and come across this I was able to fix it by selecting 'custom/none' as the sheet option in the "It's a Trap! - D&D 5E Generic" script information.