Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][D&D5E] Player wanting to play D&D more

Hi. I'm currently looking to play more D&D games and I figured the best was to find one was to advertise that fact. While I do enjoy playing and running games on Roll20 for a variety of reasons, I prefer a discord server for organization and talking to people via Voice Chat. So, if you're a GM looking for a player, or you're a group looking for another adventurer, feel free to PM me on discord. My tag is GoC45#9001. Thank you for your time.
Hi there! Myself and another player are also looking to play more D&D. May we perhaps join your group?
I am putting together a group for a 5ed game. Predominantly set in forgotten realms with home brew world content.  I’m am experienced player and DM (been playing since the 90’s and DMing since early 2000’s. I am extremely new to Roll20 but I don’t think it’s really all that important with the exception of being able to see placement for combat.  Anyway, I am looking to knock the rust off my DMing skills and hopefully create a long-standing campaign. I have two players right now (one EST and the other PST and I am EST) with a potential third in the works. A 4th would be optimal not sure if I’m ready to take on a 5th just yet. If you’re  interested let me know. And I can give you some more specifics. It does seem that the consensus is to use discord for voice chat and I’m fine with that as I have my own server set up for it. Ghost