Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Setting Bar Value from Roll Result?

Is there a way to set a bar value from the result of Stealth check using macros?   I would like to be able to have the player select a token macro that rolls stealth check that whispers GM and records that value in bar 3.  I realize the player will always see their roll, but the other party member would not. I am currently using the following macro with Token Mod, Roll20AM, and Universal Chat Menu, but I still have not tackled setting the bar value or the w/gm: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|!Stealth /w @{selected|character_name} [Roll Stealth](~Selected|Stealth)  !roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Stealth Thanks for any advise or ideas on how to accomplish this.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can accomplish this with the --report feature of TokenMod, provided you can express the roll as an inline roll: !token-mod {{ --set statusmarkers|Stealth bar3_current|[[1d20+@{selected|stealth_mod}]] --report gm|"{name} Stealth roll: {bar3_current}" }} !roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Stealth
Thanks Aaron.  Worked wonderfully!  Much appreciated.