Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Off the Wall Question ?? ??

GiGGles
Plus
Translator
Question Ive spent about 50 hours drawing up a dungeon yada, yada, and was wondering if there is away for others to dm through it off of there roll20 and or a way to save it and like import it to a roll20 area so others can use...
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I got bad new for ya. Anything you make in your campaign is not exportable or transferable to another user. If you want someone to use it you have to promote them to GM status in your board.
You can Soooooorta copy maps and such with good ole' screenshots, but quality usually suffers for it.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That is sharing a photo of the map not the actual map. If I was going to do that I would make the map with my photo program like gimp then share it.

Edited 1398756064
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you own the rights to the art assets you're using, you could contact <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to get them up on the marketplace. If you've got a whole campaign and you own all of the assets, you could even put up the whole thing as a module.

Edited 1398781086
Since this is a question rather than bug or technical issue, I'll shuffle this over to the Specific-Use Questions forum.