Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sight multiplier when controlling more than one token

I think there's a bug in the way the sight multiplier works. If a character controls more than one character (such as an animal companion and a player character) and one of them has a multiplier, but not the other, the increased sight range from the one that does applies to all  the tokens. 
Hey Paul Barkley - Unfortunately, I'm unable to reproduce this issue on my end using the given information. Is there any way you can provide additional reproduction steps for how you are getting this to occur, please? Additionally, can you provide me with the name of a game, character, and companion you've seen this happen with? Perhaps I can better reproduce this by seeing it in-game. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
I reported this issue 3 years ago. Here's a link to the thread, with images for examples. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4331942/dynamic-lighting-and-multiple-player-tokens/?pageforid=4331942#post-4331942" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4331942/dynamic-lighting-and-multiple-player-tokens/?pageforid=4331942#post-4331942</a>
Yes, exactly that. Thanks Kristy. You dug into it a lot more than I did.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
No problem, Paul! I'd love to see this resolved as my players ofen have several tokens on the map. As a workaround, I assign sight to tokens one at a time using tokenmod. I can send you macros if that would be helpful!
That would be great 😁 I've been playing with token mod but only just started.&nbsp;

Edited 1582235245
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey all -&nbsp; Thank you all for providing the additional details here! I went ahead investigated this a bit more and wanted to give you an update. Overall, the dev team has this on their radar and is tentatively looking to address it through the&nbsp; Advanced Fog of War Rework . Once we get closer to the initial dev server release of the rework, we'll be available to provide further information! :)
Awesome! Thanks for the update.