Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Specs of R20 for Packs etc?

The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello. My name is Kris and I also go by the name Maphatter. I have some 800 highly-detailed, modular, battlemaps in dozens of themes that I have been selling from Steam, D20Pro and Fantasy Grounds and thousands of tokens - but I would like to make them available through Roll20 too. Could someone please tell me the size limitations or ideal size for a map within Roll20 as every single map I have is in 27x18", (hex, 1in square grid, and no grid) + 2700x1800px and 1350x900 px to always have the right version for the right use, inc printing or VTT.  I intend to contact R20 but would like some idea of how best to package a sample, thanks a lot for your reply.

Edited 1557423034
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The answer depends on the specs of the user's system including internet speed, but both of your map resolutions are not quite right for Roll20. The default square size in Roll20 is 70px and the max zoom is 200%. This means that anything over 140px per square (or per inch in your example) is just wasted data as there's no reason to actually see that increased detail on the vtt when the image is used at its intended size. As a comparison, your images are at a per inch resolution of 100px/in or 50px/in. I'd recommend scaling these up to 70/140 instead of your 50/100. I'd also recommend staying below 50x50 squares per complete map. Edit: had done math wrong. Your maps are a little below what I'd expect for low and hi Rez images on Roll20.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Scott - I had figured it wouldn't be as simple as other systems I design for. As I have high res 300dpi versions of every map, (27x18") and the know-how to batch resize rapidly creating suitable map variants for R20 shouldn't be a problem.

Edited 1557425252
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Scott - What about Tokens? Currently I size them at 100x100px, 200x200px or 400x400px - but that is within a system restricted to smaller sizes. What is the average size of a token within R20?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Kris, this wiki page might hold information that you are seeking:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Creating_Marketplace_Assets" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Creating_Marketplace_Assets</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You may find these wiki pages very helpful: Creating Marketplace Assets Creating Marketplace Modules Best Practices for Files on Roll20
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Oh, nice, just what I need - thanks fellas.
Kris M.&nbsp; I'd be interested in seeing what you have to offer, once you have it ready.&nbsp;&nbsp;
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Roll20 just replied and would like me to submit a sample pack - so hopefully, in coming weeks/months, you'll have hundreds and hundreds of new maps to play with - with one special difference: they are all designed to fit with one another like really large dungeon tiles. I'll reply back when I have more info or things have progressed further.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello - so I finally have time to look at R20's reply but to say it's confusing is an understatement. "We do recognize that this is a large amount of work to put forth without a guarantee of success and we ask that you consider your place with us carefully before you proceed. If you are still interested in joining the Marketplace, please provide the following information AFTER the completion of your first set. The title and a brief description of your first pack (140 characters or less). The price for your first pack (minimum of $4.99, in increasing increments of fifty cents. $5.49, $5.99, etc). The email address associated with your&nbsp; Roll20 &nbsp;account. The name on this&nbsp; Roll20 &nbsp;account must be your legal name used for accounting purposes. Your active PayPal email address which we will pay out to. If you are a US or International resident. Your first and last name, to be used on the Merchant Agreement contract and tax forms between us. Your seller name (how your name / company will appear in the&nbsp; Roll20 &nbsp;Marketplace). Once we receive this information, you will be sent a&nbsp; Roll20 &nbsp;Merchant Agreement and a W-9 (US) or W-8BEN (International) via RightSignature, a safe application that allows you to sign legal documents online. Please DO NOT attach your first set to this email, you will have access to a backend upload element once you have signed your Merchant Agreement." - So, While I am extremely good at following instructions and have only been a digital artist a few years, and have taught myself a large range of different systems including D&amp;D5e, FG and GIMP - here is my takeaway -&nbsp; (a) don't provide a map set first, (b) only supply the information requested after my first set has been supplied (c) sign my merchant agreement which will be sent after the requested information has been received. ???&nbsp;&nbsp; So how/when do I send the map set? -&nbsp; what exactly am I sending to Roll20 initially if it is not the map set in order to get my Merchant Agreement - and if I can only send the information requested After the submission of my first set??? I have 900 modular battle maps and thousands of tokens waiting to get onto the R20 marketplace, but maybe its my aspergers but I cannot understand these instructions. Can someone who has made a map set submission maybe clarify this for me please?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Warning: I'm not a Marketplace creator, but I am an industry illustrator. Take what I say here with a grain of salt. It seems that you are conflating "completion" with "submission": please provide the following information AFTER the completion of your first set Doesn't mean submission of your first set. Just don't fill out the paperwork until you have something to sell. Which it sounds like you do.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Keith - You will understand why I want to be absolutely sure as this is also part of the reply: " If your response does not include any of the above requirements or contains mistakes, like your pack is not properly priced or your email address does not match your&nbsp; Roll20 &nbsp;account, then your submission will be ignored. In order to be as efficient as possible, we will only focus on creators that are able to follow instructions." That means I have ONE SOLITARY chance to work with Roll20 and what I feel are ambiguous instructions aren't helping my chances.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Well. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet, if you don't see my stuff soon you know what happened.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Good luck!
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Kris, the email was a bit intimidating when I got it too. I can say that Vix is quite understanding and forgiving and for being a new artist I've had quite a bit of back and forth with matters of the marketplace being explained to me quite well. They are patient and helpful but seem a bit swamped right now because the system for uploading packs recently changed. Recent meaning a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if it's different for new artists but once you submit the information they are requesting then they will set you up as a Marketplace Creator and you get access to a back end tool for uploading your content. It's quite self explanatory once you get into it but they also have a pretty nice link they'll send to walk you through it. For now your main goal is to get through the administrative stuff and sign the documents so they can set you up and give you access to the uploading tools.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks a lot for your time and further explanation Elemental Flame - I greatly appreciate it!~
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi - well we got the documents signed and the uploaded activated. And I've assembled my first map pack of an incoming 30. I want to check I have the format right before I put all the others together. I was just curious how long approval can take?&nbsp;
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm not a content creator but more than likely it will vary from person to person due to their workload and other issues that they might be working on. I would recommend giving them a few days before sending an email to them requesting some information on where the approval process is at.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Pat - I was going to give them at least a week and a half before sending anything.&nbsp;
Hey Kris, Just as a heads up, we are still handling a high volume of tickets following the alert we provided regarding the data breach so our response times have slowed considerably as we address everyone's concerns. I will make sure to let the appropriate parties know about your approval process :)
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi Drespar - not a problem - I understand you guys must be flatchat so I am willing to patient and wait my turn. Already the staff have been very helpful and I have already gotten a response to my submissions since posting this - just working out how to correctly tag my maps and then they should be in store soon enough. Really great to have this opportunity to work with this company - thank you! :)

Edited 1567485695
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks very much Roll20 for the opportunity to sell here and for processing the first of my many map packs so quickly! And thank you everyone for your assistance here in the forum. Three years ago I started creating ' Meanders:Synchable Terrain' which were huge 27x18", 2.5d, realistic terrain tiles designed to fit together like smaller dungeon tiles do to cover a table in seconds. Meanders use a special repeating entrance/exit point system that allows each map to join to itself or another Meander and have the smaller pathways or roads line up for continous random 'meandering' pathways for PC's to explore. For grand entrances, exits or dead ends a variety of 'Edgers' allow a DM to start or end an adventure nicely. 'Blenders' help fade one terrain type into another. Available types include Fantasy City (All Four Seasons, Nocturnal) Dwarven, Underdark, Forest, Snow, Ice, Jungle, Desert, Cave, River, Road, Village, Cemetery, Medieval City, Castle, Cthulhu, Victorian Mansion, College of Magic, Wizard Tower, Ruined Tower, Spider Forest, Dead Forest, Farm, Dungeon, Crypt, Tavern, Dragon, Ocean, Wild West, Swamp, Treetop, Mountain, Arcane Library, Mausoleum, Necromancers Lair, Plague Village, Flooded Village, Witches House &amp; Woods, Deep Roads, Temples, Mines, Gemstone Cavern, Alien Mothership, Planet, Moonbase, Galactic Cruiser and more... with it being my intention to have 1000 interchangeable Meanders in my series by January 2020. I am currently working on Modern, Zombie and Post-Apocalyptic Meander maps to take the total available modular maps to just over 950 - but still have over 900 available maps in the Fantasy and Sci-Fi Genres that I will be uploading in Meander Map Packs in coming weeks. 5 of them are already in the store if you want to take a look. I look forward to adding my Shipstarter ship maps, dungeon tiles, and more as time goes by - and eventually, to DM'ing here too :) Kind Regards, Kris

Edited 1568705985
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi - thanks for your support everyone :) I'm still getting used to the upload system and made some slight mistakes that delayed the follow-on expansions to my Meanders range - but that's been fixed now and 3 more packs have been added to the store for a total of ten now available, and I have just submitted five fantasy city packs (4 seasons and night-time) which I felt are more important to get out there than more of the terrain packs first. Sci-fi will be last. Then I'll start on Tokens - but Gabriel Pickard and David Hemenway's work would suit my map style very well in the meantime - and Devin Night's tokens are also a good match for Meanders. If you think this a lot of maps, it is, but I'll be attempting to set a world record when it comes to dungeon tiles on kickstarter very soon - hope some of you catch it, I will be making special Roll20 format packs available. Cheers :)
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the shout out Kris. It’s spelled “Hemenway” though, to avoid confusion. (And “Gabriel”, in case he doesn’t see this post and correct the error. Though now that I think about it, I should start calling him Gabriele... it sounds fancy. 🙂) Good luck on the maps! Kris M. (Maphatter) said: Hi - thanks for your support everyone :) I'm still getting used to the upload system and made some slight mistakes that delayed the follow-on expansions to my Meanders range - but that's been fixed now and 3 more packs have been added to the store for a total of ten now available, and I have just submitted five fantasy city packs (4 seasons and night-time) which I felt are more important to get out there than more of the terrain packs first. Sci-fi will be last. Then I'll start on Tokens - but Gabriele Pickard and David Hemingway's work would suit my map style very well in the meantime - and Devin Night's tokens are also a good match for Meanders. If you think this a lot of maps, it is, but I'll be attempting to set a world record when it comes to dungeon tiles on kickstarter very soon - hope some of you catch it, I will be making special Roll20 format packs available. Cheers :)
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You're welcome David - and sorry about that, I changed the spelling.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello :) There are now 15 active Meander Map packs - with all of the Four Fantasy City Seasons and Night-Time versions now available.&nbsp; Submitted are my FAELANDS, UNDERVAULTS &amp; DRAGON LAIRS, HALEHOLD, ARCANE AUGURUM and IDLEWILDS II packs. These will respectively provide Magical, Dungeon and Dragon, Dwarven, Wizard Tower and Magical University, and further Wilderness options for your collection. (approx 150 new maps). I will add my City Expansion packs which offer a huge variety of additional city locales next. PS - If you need endless Dungeon Tiles, check out my Soloman Temple Squares specially designed for Roll20. Thanks everyone for your support :)
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
City Expansions I and II submitted - FAELANDS, UNDERVAULTS &amp; DRAGON LAIRS now available - CITY INTERIORS and IDLEWILDS III will be next,, then I will begin adding my Sci-fi Meanders, PLANETSIDE, GALACTIC CRUISER, SPACEPORT and AREA 51 map sets. Then FANTASY CITY BLANK INTERIORS.&nbsp; MODERN, ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE and POST-APOCALYPTIC will follow. And I plan a large Meanders 4 KS to take the total maps to 1000 soon.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Kris M. (Maphatter) said: City Expansions I and II submitted - FAELANDS, UNDERVAULTS &amp; DRAGON LAIRS now available - CITY INTERIORS and IDLEWILDS III will be next,, then I will begin adding my Sci-fi Meanders, PLANETSIDE, GALACTIC CRUISER, SPACEPORT and AREA 51 map sets. Then FANTASY CITY BLANK INTERIORS.&nbsp; MODERN, ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE and POST-APOCALYPTIC will follow. And I plan a large Meanders 4 KS to take the total maps to 1000 soon. You've been very busy! Nice work, good to see your stuff in the marketplace.

Edited 1570001255
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! - I have indeed been busy - I really love mapping, it is extremely enjoyable :)&nbsp;
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello :) Fantasy City Expansions I and II, The Halehold (think Dwarven), Idlewilds II and Arcane Augurum have just been released . Fantasy City INTERIORS, IDLEWILDS III, GALACTIC CRUISER, SPACEPORT and PLANETSIDE have just been submitted . So Sci-fi Meanders will be available soon. - AREA 51, Fantasy City BLANKS, and VICTORIAN MANSION (I forgot about this set, but this set is perfect for CoC) will follow next.&nbsp;&nbsp; SHIPSTARTER (featuring 28 different Ships, air, viking, skeletal, ghost, pirate galleon, steampunk and more) is in development for Roll20 Compatability. (ETA Dec 2019) MEGA-MEANDERS will start appearing too - these are large, 4x the size of a regular meander and with battlescapes like Treasure Island, Pirate Bay, Space War, Demonic Prison, HaleHold Fortress. (Compatible with regular Meanders) (ETA JAN 2020) ZOMBIE, POST-APOCALYPTIC and MODERN Meanders are in Development. (ETA, Nov-Dec 2019) Once these are added this will bring to a close the available Meander Packs so far. WANDERLOST and CUTMERE SHARD (An Additional Desert and Ice Pack are in Development) - and a campaign on Kickstarter later this year (Maybe December) will try to break the 1000 map mark with Volcanic, Swamp, Deep Forest, Elven, Orcish, Battlefield, Planescape and other Meanders. A range of other Meanders are also on the Horizon, inc Lovecraftian, Oriental, Barbarian and Superhero. Thanks for your support in making this the largest modular encounter/battlemap series on the planet! (Note that Meanders, form the 'Meanderverse' - and are designed to fit with an enormous world-dungeon crawling game I have been slowly making over the past three years, exciting times ahead ) Kind Regards, Kris

Edited 1570501335
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Interiors and Idlewilds III are out :) Question for other creators: regarding payment, I thought it was made on the 7th of every month (but I can't remember where I read that) - but I also see you might have to request a payment to be made - can someone please tell me, which is right, if either? [EDIT: Please disregard, it is the 7th apparently)

Edited 1570755195
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi everyone - 3 of my Sci-fi Meander Packs are now available - GALACTIC CRUISER, SPACEPORT and PLANETSIDE However with an unrelated pack, City Expansions II - I have just noticed a product issue with the Windmill map which has a Hex grid overlay on it. Firstly out of 800+ maps one issue isn't bad, but secondly I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. I must have accidentally labelled it incorrectly and swept it up into my R20 conversions without noticing. I will withdraw the product back to draft and fix it and then re-submit: in the meantime I will supply R20 with the correct map version so if anyone has purchased that pack and needs a replacement they can approach R20 to get one. I'm very new here, so I don't know how it all works but you can also approach me for a replacement map as well - and since my products are downloadable it should be an easy swap-over to change out the faulty map with the replacement if you already own that pack. I will do that shortly after writing this message. Why does it have a hex grid on it? Meanders were designed as an All-in-one map set. In traditional use each map has five types, three large and two smaller for less powerful VTT's. The larger files include a hex grid, 1" square grid and no grid version. Since that is not necessary in VTT I just supply the blank large map (resized to suit R20) - but that is why there is a hex grid on one of them, and how it has crept its way into the pack. I try very hard to make sure my products work correctly and don't have issues - and to fix them when they do - so I will get this fixed as soon as possible. I will take City Epxansions II down immediately after posting this. Again - if you bought that pack, please contact me or Roll20 about it, let them know you need a replacement. I can do it almost instantly, Roll20 will require more waiting time as they need to become aware there's an issue, get my email, read my email, gather the names of people affected, and send the map out. It's not major - but I am on it.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
OK - clicking DEACTIVATE doesn't work to send the product back to draft - I've sent a message to Roll20, in the meantime if you have a dodgy map send me a message and your sales details, inc date your purchased and I'll send you a replacement :)
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi there - with any luck my special Zombie Apocalypse, Victorian Mansion and new Horror Haunts Map Sets (all submitted to R20) (+ Area 51) will be available in time for your Halloween Adventures.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you to Roll20 staff for processing the halloween appropriate maps in time - the three packs + Area 51 sci-fi map pack are now available. That leaves only Shipstarter, Modern and Post-Apocalyptic before I will have to knuckle down and create new meanders. Thanks everyone for your support - feel free to let me know what other genres or expansions you'd like - but I can say that Meanders Superhero, Lovecraft, Japanese and a massive new fantasy map set with many more terrains inc. Orcish, Elven, Halfling, Volcanic, Swamp, Planar, Deep Forest etc, will be coming in late 2019/ or early 2020, as too will 40k, Anime, Dark Space and many more to increase the range further.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Submitted and should be available soon.

Edited 1571966885
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm very pleased to share that my Post-Apocalyptic&nbsp; City set is now in the market and also my gigantic special ship pack, SHIPSTARTER&nbsp; This special set of dozens of ship maps features 32 assorted Ship JPEG Maps sized at 140 x 140px / 7560x2520px / 72 DPI with no grid - AND - 4 massive Battlemaps at 140 x 140px / 7560x5040 / 72 DPI with no grid to enhance and compliment existing Meanders. Shipstarter primarily offers a huge range of 4 multi-decked pirate and ghost ships (with full interiors) featuring versions with munitions (visible cannons/gunpowder) and no munitions for games set in eras before such firepower. From walking the plank into the jaws of death to deep-sea diving, to scuttling or abandoning the ship, loading/unloading it or facing off in a deadly battle with a boarding party - it's all here. They fit with Meanders Ocean, Reef, Island and Fantasy City Docks maps and give you an unrivalled and generous range of highly-detailed beautiful ships including Viking - Pirate Galleon - Ghost Ship - Steampunk Ship (2 Decks) -Tramp Freighter - Airship - Skeletal Warship - Burning - Shark-Infested - Docked - Sinking - Underwater Wrecks + 2 Spelljammer-esque Spaceships, the Octocuda and the Rayken. Beyond that you also get an enormous Pirate Cove cliff city, sprawling Treasure Island, Pirates at War (featuring two ships side by side boarding one another) and Kraken Attack mega-map. Yo ho me hearties :) This brings to a close ALL current Meander Map Packs (34) - but I am still hopeful of getting the total to 1000 by the end of this year. Watch this space :)&nbsp; Thank you, Roll20 ad Roll20 Customers for your support for my artwork, I am very happy to think that my maps are being used by people to have fun across the globe. I will consider how best to upload my Meander Token Packs to R20 and they may make an appearance too. You're also likely to start seeing my Soloman Temple Square dungeon tile sets in the near future which work beautifully within R20 with over 288 different sets of 142 assorted squares - its a truly monster modular tile set.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
@Roll20 - Hi I haven't heard back from admin since I sent a request for assistance 2 weeks ago concerning the inability to Deactivate a map pack due to one of the maps having a hex grid overlay (and it needs to be replaced). Can someone please assist?
Hello Kris M. (Maphatter), I have passed this along to the devs. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know. Thanks!
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you Dragon Dreamer, someone got in touch with me - hopefully we can switch it out soon. Appreciate the help.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Update: the rogue map in City Expansions II has been replaced and re-submitted. My sincere apologies to anyone with the set with the faulty map - please contact me or R20 for a replacement. Thanks R20 for your assistance.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi everyone - excited to share that FANTASY CITY BLANKS has been submitted, allowing DM's to fully customize the interiors of my fantasy city range. To aid this - I will be assembling a large range of MEANDER TOKEN PACKS featuring a broad range of art-matching assets to decorate your meander blanks and maps with. Additional Modern, Zombie, Post-Apocalyptic expansion maps are not far away - with a Supermarket, Army Base, Airport, Subway and High-Rise set in development - plus, I have decided to do a MODERN NOCTURNAL set for those looking for Night-time Modern Cityscapes.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
[Game Tile Warehouse and Streaming] As requested - my position on using GTW Products, Tiles, Maps in Streams is that it is perfectly fine - no special permission required, even if you are running a commercial endeavour - I hope you enjoy yourself using my work. :) PS - Couple of thousand tokens on the way...

Edited 1574138997
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hiya - thanks to those of you supporting my work, this is in particular a message to the soloman temple squares and fantasy city blanks buyers, I'd hoped to get some of the 2500 tokens I have to go with those maps and mapsets out to you by now, but suddenly realized they needed a dropshadow ;/&nbsp; whoops. I'm working on it and hope to have a few packs out in the next 2 weeks or so.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've designed a special new format for my Meanders Tokens about to hit the shores of Roll20, so be on the lookout for this cover art packaging and some 3500 tokens sorted into 28 packs suitable to go with (or without) my Soloman Temple Square dungeon tiles and modular battlemaps 'Meanders'.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Well. Putting token packs together is not only tricky to get right since I was unclear on which settings to use for submission and had some returned, its also very time-consuming and labour intensive even beyond making them in the first place, all the tags and names require manual entry, tokens have to be certain sizes, drop-shadowed and sorted into optimal mixtures per pack. That said - I've finally submitted four packs of 290 Meander Dungeon/Fantasy furniture/decor Tokens (Green Flame on the cover for Dungeon decor) and one pack of 300 Fire &amp; Ice furniture/decor tokens (Dual-colour Flame for these). E xample of the art below: Offering a very broad selection of fantasy decor each set includes a standard set of fixtures and then a bunch of random ones: in each set there are approximately: 12 top down barrels 10 wooden chairs / 1 armchair 2 ritual skulls 1 comfy bed 4 beds 14 horses 7 canvases or hut roof 4 carpets 4 carts 4 sideon barrels 7 urns/jugs 2 small tables 5 crates 4 chests 3 levers 6 sacks 5 doors 5 display cases 1 wheelbarrow 2 pillars 1 bull / 1 pig 4 large chests 3 damaged tables 1 dwarven braid 2 tea tables 2 merchant stalls and 4 wares 1 dwarven hex room 3 trees 1 pulley 2 large rocks 8 piece of rough furnishing 14 fine pieces of furnishing 7 bookshelves 1 stairs 6 stone furnishings 1 shelf stack 1 stalgmite or skull pillar 4 shelves 1 bottle shelf 1 large dwarven room 4 tavern tables 1 fish market wares 2 barrel/sack assortment 1 large torture device 1 gold ore vein 4 torture devices 2 grates 1 large crate 1 archery equipment 1 flower patch 1 furit feature 1 well or boat 1 apple crate 1 broken piece of wood 1 light source 1 bakery table 1 set of curtains 1 fire source 1 grave 1 crossing 1 banquet table 40 assorted crates/chests 40 random items If they go through&nbsp; this time -I'll add my coins and banners next. Cheers :)
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello - These two special Free Meander maps feature a section of the North Pole with a candy cane pathway leading to Santa's House complete with a parked sleigh and train of reindeer. There is a day and night version free for R20 users as an early Christmas present - great for xmas-themed one shots.. Thanks to everyone that has supported Game Tile Warehouse by buying my products in the R20 store, your support helps Roll20 and me to keep doing what we love - which is helping you do what you love. Cheers :) - kris Please note that links to content are not permitted by R20 so I have uploaded the best images I can for you to use. If R20 are willing to let me add links to the maps stored in my googledrive I will be happy to provide those but in the meantime I hope these help with any xmas one-shots you might have planned. These maps are for personal use only but can be freely streamed or used in a game with no permission required.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sorry folks, Roll20 has changed some policies that prevent my previous intention of getting all 240 Soloman Temple Square Packs onto the marketplace and has removed all except 8 of them. You'll have to look elsewhere for them I'm afraid - but I will be back with around 10,000 new tokens and hundreds of new maps in coming months. "We have recently updated our documentation on Marketplace Item Quality, which you may review here:&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.zendesk" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk</a>. com/hc/en-us/articles/ 360041815733 "
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi there - I've just submitted three new map pack additions for the MODERN, ZOMBIE and POST-APOCALYPTIC sets including Airport, Supermarket, Army Base, Highrise, Subway and Gas Station as well as BLANKS. Coming soon :)
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Kris M. (Maphatter) said: Sorry folks, Roll20 has changed some policies that prevent my previous intention of getting all 240 Soloman Temple Square Packs onto the marketplace and has removed all except 8 of them. You'll have to look elsewhere for them I'm afraid - but I will be back with around 10,000 new tokens and hundreds of new maps in coming months. "We have recently updated our documentation on Marketplace Item Quality, which you may review here:&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041815733" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041815733</a> " Sorry they screwed you over like that, Kris, and I hope you can find a suitable home for your work. Feels like with some of that policy Roll20 is hurting themselves more than helping.