This is a Carbon 2185 rpg game with uses the D&D OGL as its base system, players are new Cyberpunks just starting out their lives as the unemployed in The City.  Session will last for 3 hours one a week using roll20 for character sheets and handouts while we will be using Discord for voice chat and messaging.  You need not know the system or setting but do have a good general idea on the type of character you want to play and what role they will fill the crew before applying in a message below or by PMing me on roll20. New player and old alike are welcome to my games, and I strive to make a friendly and inclusive game for all.  Cyberpunk is a dark setting with adult mature themes so 18+ only please. Character creation will be done as a group but you will need to have a good character concept and general idea of backstory, at least enough to generate 3 to 4 player hooks that can be put into the game. The Player Character are joining a new Crew as Cyberpunks, unemployed member of society living in The City who do the dirty, dark work of the Corps while being completely disposable and deniable by those who employ their services. If this sounds like a game you are interested in joining and you are free on Wednesday please send my a PM here at Roll20 with your character concept one liner and why you would be interested in this game, and I will get back to you ASAP.   Jacob Neil