Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Editable Custom Pathfinder Sheet, Compendium Compatible?

Hi, all-- I've been trying to modify the  Old Pathfinder Sheet  code to suit my needs, but I've realized it isn't compendium-compatible. Is there a version of the Pathfinder sheet out there that is editable but is also compatible with the compendium? (I looked at the Official Pathfinder sheet at Github , but when I load it up it seems to be full of errors.) I really can't use the official sheet in its default form, as I need to be able to adjust the code to save my sanity with some of the custom rules, etc. that I'm trying to use. If no such sheet exists, is there a better how-to to create compendium drag-and-drop integration than this one ? More to the point, is there a better explanation of how to tell what the names of various attributes are for compendium entries, such as descriptions and so forth? I think I'm in way over my head, here, but compendium integration would be pretty helpful (even if the sad lack of compendium customization-- here's hoping for it eventually --means that many, many things I need to add will be impossible for now). Anyway, I don't know how possible any of this is, but I figured I'd shout out for it in case anyone had better answers than the ones I'm coming up with by myself. Thanks, all!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The PF Community sheet is compendium-compatible, but is definitely not custom/edit friendly.  I think each compendium entry has it's "attributes" listed so you can enter the appropriate attribute name in your drop code ie.  accept="foo"
I thought that was the case, but I'm unsure of some attributes. Like, don't most compendium entries have a text description? How do you get *that* to copy into a sheet attribute, for instance?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Dave said: I thought that was the case, but I'm unsure of some attributes. Like, don't most compendium entries have a text description? How do you get *that* to copy into a sheet attribute, for instance? I believe you use accept="Content" to grab the non-attribute text
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I also believe you can use sheetworkers to parse all the attribute data (json format) to automatically set attributes, due calcs, etc.  But that's beyond my skills. ;-(
Thanks. I'll keep playing with it, though sadly so far I haven't been able to make the compendium integration work on the sheet I was working with.

Edited 1582683501
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Maybe post a sample of what you have tried. Also, make sure you have enabled the compendium in your settings.  We added the compendium integration to the pf community sheet ions ago, so it might jog my memory a little...

Edited 1582683896
Dave
Pro
This is my current attempt at making the old Pathfinder sheet accept the compendium entries: <b>Show Inventory?</b> <input type="checkbox" class="sheet-pc-inventory-show" title="inventory-show" name="attr_inventory-show" value="1" style="opacity:0;width: 16px;height: 16px;position: relative;top: 5px;left: 6px;margin: -10px;cursor: pointer;z-index: 1;" checked/><span></span> <div class="sheet-pc-inventory"> <div class="sheet-table"> <span class="sheet-table-name">Inventory</span> <div class="sheet-table-row"> <span class="sheet-table-header" style="width:40%;">Name</span> <span class="sheet-table-header" style="width:5%;">Qty/Uses</span> <span class="sheet-table-header" style="width:5%;">Wt</span> <span class="sheet-table-header" style="width:50%;">Description</span> </div> </div> <div class="sheet-table"> <fieldset class="repeating_item"> <div class="compendium-drop-target"> <span class="sheet-table-data-center" style="width:40%;"><input title="repeating_item_$X_name" type="text" name="attr_name" accept="Name"></span> <span class="sheet-table-data-center" style="width:5%;"><input title="repeating_item_$X_qty" type="number" name="attr_qty" value="0"></span> <span class="sheet-table-data-center" style="width:5%;"><input title="repeating_item_$X_weight" type="number" name="attr_weight" step="any" value="0" accept="Weight"></span> <span class="sheet-table-data-center" style="width:50%;"><input title="repeating_item_$X_description" type="text" name="attr_description" accept="Content"></span> </div> </fieldset> </div> </div>

Edited 1582687500
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
That works for me Dave. ;-)  Make sure to enable the Compendium on the game settings.  I had to +Add a new row to drag and drop to. What are you seeing?
Okay, I didn't realize I needed to add a row first. That's embarrassing. Okay, maybe I can make this work after all! XD
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
LoL.  I make those mistakes all the time.