We are currently one session in with four players. Two more are welcome! I will be available past 5:00 pm est this evening to meet and build characters the first session is free. Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus Forge Your &nbsp;Fate in Hellfire! Welcome to Baldur's Gate, a city of ambition, corruption, and murder. You've just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur's Gate to the front lines of the Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical legions? Can you find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells? This adventure may deal with graphic violence and adult situations. It is not for the faint of heart ! My DM Promise I have been a DM for over 20 years across various systems but predominately play D&amp;D (2e-5e), Pathfinder, Star Wars d20/Saga, and Call of Cthulhu. My style is a mix between player driven roleplaying and interesting combat encounters. Although I'm not a professional thespian I strive to bring every interaction to life. As your DM here are my promises: * Hardcovers are a Guidelines not Railroads: Although you will definitely experience the adventure as intended I incorporate player decisions &amp; backstories to create a unique experience. * Premium Quality: Official WotC Roll20 modules and atmospheric tunes are in use. For scenarios where maps aren't present or due to player deviation I will custom craft maps using dungeon tiles.&nbsp; * RAW Authentic D&amp;D Experience: Rules are a very important part of D&amp;D. Homebrew is only used when the rules are vague or don't exist for an issue. Sage Advice is always accepted as rules as written. Where homebrew is warranted, I always explain my rule reasoning and am open for discussion. * Balanced Gameplay: I never tweak NPC stat blocks due to PC performance mid fight and always use Xanathar's Guide rules for encounter construction. Tweaked monsters are generally different equipment or re flavoring of existing creatures. When tweaking pre-written encounters I calculate the original CR then adjust to meet the number of players or circumstance.&nbsp; * No Adversarial DM Tricks: All of my rolls are done where players can see and skill DCs given ahead of time. The only exceptions are cases of deception. Encounters are always constructed with the story in mind not as attempts to thwart player abilities. At my tables every roll / DC is real with uncompromising consequences. You can expect the story to react appropriately. * Efficient Time Use: All sessions (with the exception of your first which is free) are $6 and run from 6:00-9:00 est with a 10 minute break. Sessions may run slightly longer during a climactic scene. All tokens have preset macros for quickened combat. During the session monotonous tasks (such as searching every door) are kept at a minimum so you can focus on heroic roleplaying. Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Player Expectations Both new and experienced players are welcome! I will provide all the materials required to play in addition to macros for your character sheet so rolling checks are a breeze! This specific hardcover deals with mature topics (very violent/macabre scenes and some sexual references) so be prepared for a dark, gritty devil filled adventure!&nbsp; * Team Player: Inter-party conflict can occur just make sure you always have a team outcome planned for the end. Stealing from the group or other adversarial play isn't allowed unless all players involved agree to it. &nbsp;&nbsp; * Consistent Participation: We will run this campaign through the entire hardcover which will take several months. Most groups fall apart after a few sessions due to attendance. By paying for this game, it is expected players will be more invested in the experience. Of course there is real life so please if you can't make a session just let me know ahead of time. If you are constantly missing sessions then I may drop you for another player. In terms of myself, if I ever miss a session regardless of the circumstance then all players will receive their next session for free.&nbsp; * Payment before each session With this as a pay to play game I put extra effort into creating the maps, macros, handouts, musice clips, and story elements. It also ensures players are dedicated to the game. Meeting for character creation is free! &nbsp; Character Application / Creation Your first session is free! This game accepts a maximum of six players. If we exceed six still feel free to apply and you will be added to a waiting list and messaged if spots or other games open.&nbsp; Characters will be created one on one prior to a session. This way we can immediately jump into the adventure and I can begin work incorporating your backstories into the main story as best as possible. Character creation rules are as follows: * All published hardcover WotC content is allowed except monstrous races. Classes from non-Forgotten Realms settings can be re-flavored to be setting appropriate. Unearthed Arcana may be admitted on a case by case basis. * The point buy method will be used for ability scores. PM me or click the link to submit an application!&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192692/baldurs-gate-descent-into-avernus-tuesdays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192692/baldurs-gate-descent-into-avernus-tuesdays</a>