Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot upload music

Help!  I am getting a message "Upload server code 0" when I try to upload small music files.  I have a pro account and still have plenty of space left.  Is there a different cap for how much music you can download?  I have probably 40 or so clips of music, some are very short for sound affects, others are 4 minute songs.  It is happening in the campaign "Hero's Journey"  Thanks for your help!
Now it's saying "server responded with 0 code"
I only have 631 MB used in my library, so still a ton of space...
I've cleared my cache several times, the issue happens on both Firefox and Chrome.  I never had trouble with Fanburst.
Also, I've deleted about 20 clips, even though I use them frequently, and still have no luck. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What is the file type, and disregarding the play length for the moment, what is the file size? Have you tried disabling extensions? (You can probably do this by logging in through a private browsing window.)
Yes on the disabling extensions, and the files are all MP3's under 10 MB.  Some are as small as 2 MB, most are around 5 MB. 
Wow.  So much for help...again.  What's with Roll20? 
Still not able to put new music in...deleted all of the old music I still had in Roll20 and with an empty Jukebox I STILL CANNOT PUT IN MUSIC.  Tried using 2 other computers.  This is obviously a Roll20 issue.  Please fix this.
I can't even make new posts about all the ways Roll20 is breaking down today.  As a Pro Account user for over 2 years...I've paid more than $250 for this??  So long!!
82ff2a67c18d48e1996a08776c668bfd is the error code when I try to post about other problems
Hey&nbsp;OldSchoolGM -&nbsp; Our sincerest apologies for the delay here! We've been a bit behind due to the dev server update of the Advanced Fog of War + Dynamic Lighting revamp &nbsp;and general site performance issues occurring due to an influx of users. However, we definitely want to make sure we take a look at this for you and do everything we can to get it resolved. As such, would you mind sending us an email to <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>, please? That medium allows us to communicate regarding your issue much more quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this!

Edited 1584229047
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
EDIT: Nicholas beat me to the punch. I'll bow out here. Good luck,&nbsp;OldSchoolGM! Keep in mind, that Roll20 is dealing with an unprecedented server load at the moment that is sucking almost all their manpower. Broadband usage in America alone is up to 300% according to some reports. That being said, let's see if we can't figure out what's going on here. Have you tried with a very tiny sound? I just uploaded a 28k file without issue. I'll see about a larger file once I am back at my desktop.&nbsp; Other things to check: Are you on a VPN, or posting from a country that controls access, such as China?