Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Trinity Continuum and Aeon Character Sheet

I was hoping that some one could make the new Trinity continuum and Aeon sheet. The games are from the same system as Scion 2e and could be put into a single sheet. Thanks for your time. -Dagda
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Is there something wrong with the current sheets, or do you just want them to be combined?
they're for the previous editions and so far there is no sheet specific to Aeon or trinity continuum in general.
Yeah, a new edition of the system was released recently, with revised rules and stat pools.  I'd like to run it myself, but my coding is poor at best.
Its a great setting and a great game. It would be great if someone makes it happen!
I'd also be interested. In fact the only reason I'm not running this now is the lack of a sheet.
Yeah I feel your pain I wanted to do an Aeon game.
Yes, this wold be great to add!
Kinda working on one...
Thank you!

Edited 1589127842
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
No, seriously, look at the sheet, tell me if this is what you want. I have the worst time with Github, so I don't want to fight more than I have to make this sheet.
Sorry, I missed the link.  Overall this looks good. I think it just needs a few things added to cover Paths and also inspirations.  I posted character sheet in the link for you. 
Thanks Coal! The sheet looks great.
BrianPC2073 said:  I think it just needs a few things added to cover Paths and also inspirations.  I posted character sheet in the link for you.  What do Paths and Inspirations need?  A place to put them?  An ability to post them in chat?  Are there dice involved, or referencing other traits/attributes?
For Paths there just needs to be a line for - Origin, Role, and Society Path to list what they are.   Inspirations needs 2 sets of 10 boxes  (just like willpower in Wold of Darkness) Faucets needs Destructive, Intuitive, and Reflective and each need 5 dots. 
Coal Powered Puppet - could I send you the PDF character sheet?

Edited 1589249960
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The PDF character sheet isnt going to asnwer all the questions (though a picture of it would be some help): Coal Powered Puppet said: What do Paths and Inspirations need?  A place to put them?  An ability to post them in chat?  Are there dice involved, or referencing other traits/attributes? CPP needs to know how they are used in play to properly implement them. What are the mechanics?
I don't think there are any mechanics other than just tracking stats.  They are calculated from a few different things so I dont think auto calculate makes a lot of sense.  Plus not every character will have inspiration. 
I added the character sheet as the picture for the back and front for the two test sheets.   Sheet wise the Attribute skill rolls are the only rolls needed.   Everything else is just for book keeping. 
Thank you for working on this! I'd also love to run some Trinity! Such an excellent game. I'll get back in touch after checking out your link.
Hi folks, I've been working on that sheet for a while as I've DM'ed the whole Trinity suite years ago and still have my folks around to carry on. So I figured I would start from a scion 2nd gen sheet and improve it ! It's half-english half french (As I am a frog^^) but I will Pro it once I am satisfied with it. I have some issues thought that I'm struggling with : potential nested repating sections to handle auxiliary modes (in order to get the 2 basic techniques associated with each mode plus the 1 or 2 specific techniques of that aux mode depending on your level A way to customize my powercard macros dedicated to weapon use so that they adapt to the number of weapons that each character actualy has! I've made a repeating section for melee weapons and another one for Ranged but I haven't figured yet how to get a dropdon macro that only shows such weapons only if they exists in the character sheet  By the way I'm running Alien Deception 2 adapted to the new rules and I figured that switching to Roll20 would be a good idea considering the fact that with COVID we couldn't meet to carry on! Not very keen on using GIT (even if I really should - I'm lazy) so I make my changes locally until it's dry enough to be published. I'm seriously considering asking the "old sages" (namely TheAaron, Sylvire, GIGs,....) some help but I'd like to find the answers myself (selfish proudness^^). Let me know if you want me to share what I've done with you !

Edited 1591810418
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
On the nested repeating section: Roll20 doesnt support nested repeating sections. It would be great if it did, but its just not possible right now. You'll have to find another way to manage that data. Using CSS to decide what gets displayed is a likely solution. Also, try dynamic select lists (dropdowns) is not possible on roll20. You have to build the full list to design time. You can apply some CSS to the individual options in a select list. i havent tested if you can hide options via CSS- that would be one way to achieve the appearance of a dynamic list if it works. If you're planning to make the sheet available to the community, you'd best make the power cards integration an optional setting. It's best for sheets to be fully function for free users. You can include pro-only features, but its best to make them optional. If you want to ask for help, thats what the forum is for :) It's best to create new threads for each specific problem you wanted answered, so that the thread title attarcts people with the skills and interest to solve that particular problem. On that old pro list, btw, you should include Andreas, Cassie, Coal Powered Puppet, Finderski, Scott C, and Vince, who are the expert powerhouses of sheet design here (Vince will try to deny it). (Apologises if I missed anyone, I just woke up!) Aaron, Silvyre and I tend to be more specific niche answerers (though I've become a bit of a generalist, my first interest is specifically sheet workers). Is Silvyre still around, i wonder? But there's no need to reach out to specific people - making a public thread means several of these people might see it, which is better. Feel free to reach out though if you make a free and it doesnt get a response - sometimes things do get missed.
GiGs said: On the nested repeating section: Roll20 doesnt support nested repeating sections. It would be great if it did, but its just not possible right now. You'll have to find another way to manage that data. Using CSS to decide what gets displayed is a likely solution. Also, try dynamic select lists (dropdowns) is not possible on roll20. You have to build the full list to design time. You can apply some CSS to the individual options in a select list. i havent tested if you can hide options via CSS- that would be one way to achieve the appearance of a dynamic list if it works.  Well It's a shame 'cause i'd really need to have dynamic lists as my players have really differents gears (scientist barely has a single laser where le legion guy has a whole armada at his disposal) or sets of powers GiGs said: If you're planning to make the sheet available to the community, you'd best make the power cards integration an optional setting. It's best for sheets to be fully function for free users. You can include pro-only features, but its best to make them optional. Good point ! I totally zapped it^^ GiGs said: If you want to ask for help, thats what the forum is for :) It's best to create new threads for each specific problem you wanted answered, so that the thread title attarcts people with the skills and interest to solve that particular problem. On that old pro list, btw, you should include Andreas, Cassie, Coal Powered Puppet, Finderski, Scott C, and Vince, who are the expert powerhouses of sheet design here (Vince will try to deny it). (Apologises if I missed anyone, I just woke up!) Aaron, Silvyre and I tend to be more specific niche answerers (though I've become a bit of a generalist, my first interest is specifically sheet workers). Is Silvyre still around, i wonder? But there's no need to reach out to specific people - making a public thread means several of these people might see it, which is better. Feel free to reach out though if you make a free and it doesnt get a response - sometimes things do get missed. You're right and that's why I had those 3 little dots (...) for ! There's a lot of experts on this forum and I couldn't list them all ! It just happens that the 3 that I mentionned were the most frequently read by me but yeah CPP, Andreas, Vince, Cassie, Finderski, Scott, Vince and many others deserve their place on the Roll20 wall of fame^^ My intent was'nt to reach specifically for someone in particular ! It was late and I just mentionned The 3 persons on the top of my mind that's all....
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mangouste said: GiGs said: On the nested repeating section: Roll20 doesnt support nested repeating sections. It would be great if it did, but its just not possible right now. You'll have to find another way to manage that data. Using CSS to decide what gets displayed is a likely solution. Also, try dynamic select lists (dropdowns) is not possible on roll20. You have to build the full list to design time. You can apply some CSS to the individual options in a select list. i havent tested if you can hide options via CSS- that would be one way to achieve the appearance of a dynamic list if it works.  Well It's a shame 'cause i'd really need to have dynamic lists as my players have really differents gears (scientist barely has a single laser where le legion guy has a whole armada at his disposal) or sets of powers Believe me, you're not alone in thinking that. I'm sure every sheet designer would love both of these features.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
GiGs said: Mangouste said: &nbsp;Well It's a shame 'cause i'd really need to have dynamic lists as my players have really differents gears (scientist barely has a single laser where le legion guy has a whole armada at his disposal) or sets of powers Believe me, you're not alone in thinking that. I'm sure every sheet designer would love both of these features. gib vote: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2942465/nested-repeating-sections" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2942465/nested-repeating-sections</a>
GiGs said: On that old pro list, btw, you should include Andreas, Cassie, Coal Powered Puppet, Finderski, Scott C, and Vince, who are the expert powerhouses of sheet design here (Vince will try to deny it). (Apologises if I missed anyone, I just woke up!) Aaron, Silvyre and I tend to be more specific niche answerers (though I've become a bit of a generalist, my first interest is specifically sheet workers).&nbsp; Just a guy who doesn't have as much time as he he used to, is all.&nbsp; But yeah, them other folks are super damn awesome.&nbsp; Except the Aaron.&nbsp; He scares me...but I am sure he has a code for that.