TheSmilingDM said: Hi Miss Ocelet! My name is Drew, and I am a part of the group GamerShrinks who host regular one-shots every Sunday at 6PM EST for new players. If your interested, here are the listings of some of the games we have going, and feel free to PM me if you wanna join our discord. Happy Adventuring! I host a custom built,
home-brewed one-shot campaign that covers every aspect you would need to
know/practice to get into a game of DnD in the future. It's basically a
DnD tutorial which will cover roleplay, ability checks, combat,
exploration, and puzzles. Here is the link in case you are interested: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor</a> We also have an open group with a discord and pre-recordings and streams of current and past campaigns you can find here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a> Please feel free to join or send me a PM to connect, and I wish you all the best! - Drew, The Smiling DM Do you host this every Sunday? I may not be available this Sunday, but I would like to join another time. I will probably need assistance in getting started.