I'm brand new to the API world, though the logic of macros and scripts make perfect sense to me... but I've no idea how to manipulate an API's script within my game to do what I want. I've got both the Critical and Fumble APIs loaded and they work fine out of the box, obviously, but I'd really like to... I'm not sure... turn them into Macros I think? I want a player to roll, say, a crit, then click the Critical macro button where they'll get the cross hair and target whom they attacked and then it actually rolls the d00 and then add the attacker and the targets names to the output "BillyBob scored a 95% crit on Guard A - slash/blunt/pierce whatever" sort of thing, or they click a Fumble button with their token selected it actually rolls the d00 then and it reads "BillyBob fumbled with a 19% Careless lost footing yada yada yada" Is this possible with how Roll20 works? I'm a brand new DM and trying to give my players as much immersion as possible, RP wise. Thank you in advance for any advice! -Agnati